FHBA New Homes of the week: 29 June 2016 (Edition 16)
Today we showcase our 16th edition (& last edition for the financial year) of FHBA New Homes of The Week. This week’s Top 5 include some of the more affordable opportunities currently available to secure a new home that has starting prices under the relevant First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold.
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted 3 great features of each property
- To view more information on any of the homes simply click on the images or links below
- If you like any of the properties you see, just fill in the enquiry form on any of the property listing pages and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you to discuss that property (as well as various other potential options available to you
Alternatively, please complete the form at the bottom of this blog.
FHBA co-founder Daniel Cohen said “our New Home Experts will guide you through the entire process, from searching to settling, at no cost yo you”.
Fellow FHBA co-founder Taj Singh added “for this week’s edition we have selected some stunning homes that are a great fit for aspiring first home buyers with children or for those who are planning for grow their family in the future”.
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 29 June 2016:
- House & Land Packages starting from $414,500
- Situated in the Logan Growth Corridor and only 30 mins from the Brisbane CBD & Brisbane Airport
- You will find every kind of school here, including pre- schools, primary schools and high schools.
- House & Land packages start from $539,361
- Only 20 mins to Newcastle CBD and its pristine beaches
- Located within 5km of child care centres, schools & medical centres
- House & Land packages start from $441,600
- Plenty of parks, bike trails and waterways for your family to enjoy
- Easy connection to transport links and offers plenty of community activity options
- House & Land packages from $389,900
- A park situated within 200m of your residence, regardless of which lot you live in.
- Only a short drive away from the coast
- House & Land packages start from $465,000
- Harrisdale will be home to a new shopping centre, primary school, high school & sports precinct by 2017
- Numerous picnic spots whilst only being a short walk to the lake