FHBA New Homes of the week: 22 June 2016 (Special QLD Edition)
Today we present our 15th edition of FHBA New Homes of The Week. Last week the Queensland Government announced a boost to the Grant for first home buyers from $15,000 to $20,000 from 1 July 2016. So for this week’s special edition we thought we would highlight 5 fantastic opportunities to secure a Queensland first home that is eligible for the new Grant from next week.
- We have highlighted the 3 top features that you might like about each of our top 5 first home buyer homes
- To view more information on any of our top 5 new homes simply click on the images or links below
- If you like any of the properties you find you can simply fill in the enquiry form on any of the property listing pages and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you to discuss that property as well as other current opportunities.
- Alternatively, as our New Home experts have access to over 400 projects across the country, you can fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of this page to request an obligation free consultation to discuss your needs (first home buyers from QLD or other States).
FHBA co-founder Daniel Cohen said “first home buyers can register their interest now and get a head start thanks to the QLD first home buyer Grant, which will be boosted by $5,000 to $20,000 for a period of 12 months”. Daniel advised that the Grant boost will end on 30 June 2017, with the Grant expected to return to $15,000.
Fellow FHBA co-founder Taj Singh said it was an exciting time to be a first home buyer in Queensland. “Our team have access to great value FHOG eligible around the State, from Brisbane to the Gold Coast, Toowoomba, Mackay , Townsville and more for aspiring first home buyers” he said.
Browse our top 5 picks below, or click on the FHBA New Homes logo to conduct your own search of hundreds of other opportunities that are available around the country.
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 22 June 2016:
- 3 bedroom townhouses priced at $331,000
- Located in the growing Logan corridor
- Resort style living relaxing by the pool, playing tennis next door for residents only
- House & Land packages start from $362,800
- Scenic views from each lot with easy access to one of many parks
- Relaxed lifestyle living with easy access to major centres such as Brisbane & Gold Coast
- Townhouse prices start from $278,000
- Close to all amenities with easy connections to Gold Coast
- Provides a peaceful natural setting
- Apartment prices start from a very affordable $199,000
- The project is completed, with only 8 apartments remaining
- Access to all residential facilities and inclusive of a full furniture pack
- House & Land packages start from $375,500
- Featuring 82 hectares of green space bordered by bushland and wildlife corridors
- Just 10 minutes from the CBD and a stone’s throw from the thriving high streets, schools, services and transport hubs.