Today we showcase our 14th edition of FHBA New Homes of The Week. In today’s edition we present some of the affordable opportunities to secure a new home that have starting prices under the relevant First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) thresholds for each State.
With the end of the financial year upon us, most State Government’s in Australia are reviewing their budget positions and reviewing their incentives for first home buyers for the upcoming financial year. It is a great idea time to be researching these Grant eligible properties and what your State Government is offering. You can find your State Grant guide here.
- For each of our top 5 properties below we have highlighted the 3 top features that you might like about the property
- To view more information on any of our top 5 new homes simply click on the images or links below next to any of the properties
- If you like any of the properties you find you can simply fill in the enquiry form on any of the property listing pages and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you to discuss that property and various other potential options available to you.
FHBA co-founder Daniel Cohen said “our New Home Experts will guide you through the entire process, from searching to settling, all complimentary.
Fellow FHBA co-founder Taj Singh said “for this week’s edition we have selected some stunning House & Land packages with a base price of below $400,000. They offer tremendous value for first home buyers and their families”.
Browse our top 5 picks for yourself below, or click on the FHBA New Homes logo to do your own search for FHOG eligible properties now.
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 15 June 2016:
- House & Land Packages starting from $379,950
- One of Brisbane’s fastest growing suburbs
- The estate is surrounded by a beautiful natural bush setting
- House & Land packages start from $383,600
- New town for the Hunter region, the first in 50 years
- Excellent road connections with more infrastructure planned
- House & Land packages start from $372,000
- Only 26km North-East of Melbourne CBD
- The area includes a great range of schooling options for young families
- House & Land packages from $399,950
- Only 30km south of Adelaide CBD
- Beautiful seaside suburb with a unique commercial strip
- House & Land packages start from $399,000
- Only 45 mins from Perth CBD, delivering rural living whilst offering perks of city living
- Offers great potential to build a perfect house for your family.