FHBA New Homes of the Week: 22 February 2017 (Edition 43)
In recent times, there has been a lot of debate between politicians and experts on ‘out of the box’ strategies that can help first home buyers get into the market. Whilst it is great to see the issue of housing affordability in public discussion most of the proposals are far from settled. We understand how hard it is to save for a deposit and how hard it will continue to be in the future. We also understand there are some first home buyers who are looking to get into the market sooner with a small deposit, therefore, this week we have selected 5 brand new homes that you can potentially purchase with a $30,000 deposit!
Disclaimer: The figures above are for illustration purposes only and should not be relied upon. The deposit requirement figures are sourced from various financial sources. Before making any financial or investment decision you should seek professional advice and speak to a Licensed Mortgage Broker – to determine if you have enough savings and if you qualify for the loan.
As always with FHBA New Homes of the Week, in Edition 43 our top selections are all priced under the relevant State’s First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold.
Are you looking to find out the what the minimum deposit requirement is for your preferred suburb?
Are you looking for the latest Grants and Incentives information for your state?
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted some key features of each property
- If you want to see more information on any of the homes just click on the property image
- If you want to talk to a New Homes Expert about a property you like simply complete an enquiry form
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of the Week for 22 February 2017:
- Price From: $345,000
- QLD First Home Owner Grant: $20,000 (Reverting to $15,000 from 01 July 2017)
- Configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Single Garage
- What we like: This inviting community is only part of the Brisbane LGA and is within close reach of the master-planned community, Forest Lakes. Vista Green also offers an accessible route to the Centenary Motorway, providing easy access to Brisbane Airport, as well as the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. This townhouse development, Vista Green, is built with premium fittings and finishes throughout, sporting both quality and style.
- Price From: $383,600
- NSW First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Configuration: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garage
- What we like: All homes in this estate will be connected to a sustainable water network that provides both drinking and defined water. Parks, open spaces, walking and cycling paths, playgrounds, bushwalking trails, plus courts for tennis, netball and basketball will form an essential part of the recreational opportunities at Huntlee.
- Price From: $350,000
- Victoria First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garage
- What we like: Located just 3km from the Werribee CBD and 30km south-west of Melbourne, Harpley is an easy escape from the city, and will offer direct access via the Princes Freeway. With a unique series of interconnected lakes and waterways offering a range of different water experiences from lakeside walk trails to waterfront shopping and dining,
- Price From: $346,900
- SA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000
- Configuration: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 garage
- What we like: An enviable lifestyle awaits at Salisbury’s newest address, Boardwalk at Greentree. This master-planned neighbourhood brings an already established landscape to your doorstep. Surrounded by water, walking trails and a beautiful boardwalk, this 122 allotment development will also feature a playground and plenty of areas to enjoy your magnificent surroundings.
- Price From: $323,437
- WA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000 (effective 01 Jan 2017)
- Configuration: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage
- What we like: Village Reserve is Byford’s most centrally located land estate. Steps away from one of the fastest growing town centres in the greater Perth area. Close to new schools and a proposed new town centre including a supermarket, specialty retail stores, cafes and restaurants. Home to a strip of natural parkland, tree-lined streets and quiet lanes.