FHBA New Homes of the Week: 15 March 2017 (Edition 46)
Did you know that ‘completed’ brand new homes/units/townhouses are still eligible for Government incentives?
Did you know that FHBA New Homes has access to a range of completed brand new homes?
If you’re looking for a brand new home that’s readybuilt and available right now, with the only thing that’s missing is you and your furniture, then this edition of FHBA New Homes of the week is not to be missed. We have picked 4 affordable, yet convenient options across QLD, NSW, VIC & WA.
As always with FHBA New Homes of the Week, in Edition 46 our favourite selections are all priced under the relevant State’s First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold.
Are you looking to find out the what the minimum deposit requirement is for your preferred suburb?
Are you looking for the latest Grants and Incentives information for your state?
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted some key features of each property
- If you want to see more information on any of the homes just click on the property image
- If you want to talk to a New Homes Expert about a property you like simply complete an enquiry form
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of the Week for 15 March 2017:
- Price From: $319,000 (1 lot remaining)
- QLD First Home Owner Grant: $20,000 (Reverting to $15,000 from 01 July 2017)
- Configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Double Garage
- What we like: Morayfield is a town and suburb of Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is 44 kilometres north of Brisbane, the state capital. This completed brand new townhouse offers first home buyers some great opportunities.
- Price From: $314,900
- NSW First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, single garage
- What we like: Cessnock is a city in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia, about 52 km (32 mi) by road west of Newcastle. It is the administrative centre of the City of Cessnock LGA. This property is fixed in price with no nasty surprises!
- Price From: $375,000
- Victoria First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Configuration: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 garage
- What we like: Inspired by the long-established character of its prestigious location, 55 Claremont provides spaces and services that elevate this address to an unparalleled level of luxury. The experience begins in the elegant entrance lobby and lounge. As you enter, curved walls seamlessly transition from the exterior architecture, with handsome timber finishes, travertine flooring and pendant lighting. The intimate, leather upholstered seating areas are a perfect place to welcome guests or meet friends before setting out.
- Price From: $340,000
- WA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000 (effective 01 Jan 2017)
- Configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage
- What we like: Located in the City of Swan, Brabham is a recently created suburb named after legendary race car driver Sir Jack Brabham. Formerly part of the suburb of Henley Brook, Brabham is situated just 20 kilometres north of the Perth CBD in the designated “Swan Urban Growth Corridor” – offering great opportunities for young first home buyers in Perth.