FHBA New Homes of the Week: 01 March 2017 (Edition 44)
Today marks the beginning of Autumn. Autumn is the season after summer, when leaves fall from trees. It’s also the season when the days get shorter and colder, and everything turns brown but people like it anyway. Therefore, in Edition 44 of FHBA New Homes of the Week we have selected our top 5 brand new homes that are located close to bushland, allowing you to the enjoy the beautiful sight of leaves from your first home, in the Autumn months of March, April & May.
As always with FHBA New Homes of the Week, in Edition 44 our favourites are all priced under the relevant State’s First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold.
Are you looking to find out the what the minimum deposit requirement is for your preferred suburb?
Are you looking for the latest Grants and Incentives information for your state?
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted some key features of each property
- If you want to see more information on any of the homes just click on the property image
- If you want to talk to a New Homes Expert about a property you like simply complete an enquiry form
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of the Week for 01 March 2017:
- Price From: $497,990
- QLD First Home Owner Grant: $20,000 (Reverting to $15,000 from 01 July 2017)
- Configuration: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Double Garage
- What we like: Beerwah is located at the southern end of the Sunshine Coast, just 45 minutes north of Brisbane City
Schools, shopping centres, railway station and other important amenities all at your finger tips. Pineview Beerwah is located just 70km north of the Brisbane Airport, and only 25km from the famous Sunshine Coast Beaches. Walking distance from the famous Australia Zoo & a short drive from beautiful Sunshine Coast Beachespremium fittings and finishes throughout, sporting both quality and style.
- Price From: $289,900
- NSW First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Configuration: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, single garage
- What we like: This duplex comes with fixed price costs – no surprises! Cessnock is a city in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, Australia, about 52 km (32 mi) by road west of Newcastle.
- Price From: $325,500
- Victoria First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Configuration: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garage
- What we like: Kilmore is located within the Shire of Mitchell which is the fastest growing Local Government Area in Victoria outside of Melbourne’s CBD (50km’s). Although close to metropolitan Melbourne the Shire offers a relaxed, semi-rural lifestyle affording residents a unique quality of life.
- Price From: $395,000
- SA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000
- Configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, double garage
- What we like: Make your home a place where you want to spend time; where you want to be with your family, your friends and sometimes – just be. Make your new home at Minters Fields. With the picturesque Adelaide Hills surrounding you, and lush green open spaces on your doorstep, your home at Minters Fields will truly be your haven.
- Price From: $344,777
- WA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000 (effective 01 Jan 2017)
- Configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage
- What we like: In 2015, Ellenbrook was recognised as the best master-planned community in the world by the International Real Estate Federation, and awarded the prestigious FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Award 2015. Ellenbrook is only 35 minutes from the Perth CBD. It has been planned intelligently and has grown into its amazing infrastructure, including primary and secondary schools, shopping centers, library, arts and sporting facilities.