The 1st day of June marks the start of winter, which is often a more quiet time of the year for the real estate industry. Today we present our latest edition of FHBA New Homes of The Week to showcase to you some of the best opportunities to secure a new home that have starting prices under the relevant First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold.
In this week’s addition we present some of the best options available for first home buyers right now, with 3 top features that you might like about the property. To view more information on any of our top 5 new homes simply click on the images or links below. If you like any of the properties you can simply fill in the enquiry form on any of the property listing pages and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you for your complimentary meeting to discuss your property queries and discuss different options that could be suitable to you.
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 01 June 2016:
- Apartment prices start from $309,000
- Only 10km North of the Brisbane CBD
- Close to the largest shopping centre in QLD
- House & Land packages start from $492,835
- Located in the growing Central Coast region
- Close to prominent town centers
- Townhouse prices start from $289,900
- Only 22km fromthe airport and 40km from Melbourne CBD
- Easy access to some of the city’s best schools
- House & Land packages start from $235,000
- Situated in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide
- Easy access to road, rail & bus links
- House & Land packages start from $355,000
- Located 20km north west of Perth in the Swan Urban Growth Corridor
- Future construction of a large neighbourhood centre
To search for more Brand New Properties try our FHBA New Homes section now.