Compare current first home buyer loan interest rates & features!
Buying your first home can be exciting but also overwhelming for first home buyers – after all, it is probably the biggest buying decision you will be making in your life, thus far. This is where FHBA comes in!
We are pleased to announce that we have introduced a new tool that allows you to compare home loan deals live and find one that is tailored for your financial position & situation. There are many different types of home loans, in fact, there are over 1,000 options to choose from, based on the borrower type, the property type you are buying and the interest rate type (variable rate, fixed rate, split rate).
Why should you compare home loans?
Home loan interest rates can vary significantly between home loan providers. Because home loans have a 30 year term (some even have a 40 year term!), even a small difference in the interest rates can make a big difference to the total amount of interest you will pay on your home loan. For those looking to minimise home loan fees, comparing home loans becomes even more important,
Another good reason for comparing home loans is to ensure you get the features that are most suitable for your requirements when obtaining your first home loan. Some of these features include; offset accounts, redraw facility, line of credit, split loans, portability, and extra repayments.
How can you find the best home loan as a first home buyer?
We are pleased to announce that you can do that RIGHT HERE – using FHBA’s brand new comparison tool!
Simply follow the below steps to compare and therefore choose a home loan product that is tailored to suit your first home loan needs:
- Select your property type (house or apartment), property type (new or established) & suburb you are interested in buying in.
- Enter your name and email so we can send you a FREE property report (valued at $39.95 all FREE) straight to your inbox.
- Enter your own purchase price of the property or use the median for the suburb you have selected and enter the loan amount you are looking for
- Select the features you are looking for in your home loan so only those options appear in the results
- START COMPARING THE OPTIONS FOR FREE! You can compare repayments, interest rates, and the various loan features and if you like a product, simply click the enquire buttons so a Coach can contact you to discuss and potentially even gain a bigger discount than what is advertised
First Home Buyers Australia