FHBA New Homes of the Week: Special 50th Edition!
Today marks the half-century for our weekly ‘FHBA New Homes of the Week’ segments. Coincidently, we have a new announcement to make in relation to our weekly new homes segment.
We are unveiling a faster and more user-friendly property search portal dedicated to aspiring first home buyers who are looking to purchase a brand new home that may be eligible for the FHOG.
Some of the more exciting features with the new look ‘brand new home’ search portal include:
- Enhanced Search function allowing you to search by State, Area and Property type
- Faster load times for each individual property listing
- You can now view available lots/units for each listing and their features such as the home configuration, price, land size and number of storeys
- On each listing’s page, you will have the ability to get a complimentary APM Suburb Profile report emailed straight to your inbox!
- Our unique ‘Travel Time Estimator’ at the foot of each listing will allow you to estimate how far the new home is located from suburbs of importance to you (e.g. Your workplace, schools etc…)
We can guarantee that you will like the new look FHBA New Homes property portal. If you want more information or plans for a particular listing, don’t forget to complete the Enquiry form so we can help you with your brand new home needs.
At the moment, we have the following number of listings by state (simply click on your state if you would like to view all the latest new home listings):
QLD – 284 Listings
NSW – 69 Listings
VIC – 98 Listings
SA – 11 Listings
WA – 29 Listings
We hope you will enjoy the new direction for our weekly segment!
First Home Buyers Australia