FHBA New Homes of the Week: 28 September 2016 (Edition 29)
In Edition 29 of FHBA New Homes of the Week we showcase our top first home buyer homes priced under your relevant State’s First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold.
Lately we have seen an influx of clients looking to live within a short distance to the airport due to factors such as being employed in a FIFO job or their job/business requiring them to travel frequently. Therefore in this week’s edition we have picked our top 5 FHOG eligible new homes located within close proximity to each the airports in the 5 largest major capital cities in Australia – Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted the important features & price of each estate/complex
- If you like any of the homes you see click on the image for more information (or simply complete an enquiry form below each image) and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you, for your complimentary, no obligation consultation to discuss that opportunity (as well as other potential options) with you
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 28 September 2016:
- Prices start from: $591,296
- Available Lots: 10
- Proximity to the airport: 12km
- Other important features: A boutique development of 28 family sized house and land packages located just 22 minutes from the Brisbane CBD. These high quality, affordable packages offer a convenient lifestyle with access to an array of amenities right on your doorstep. Ideally situated just minutes from local schools, parks, cafes and entertainment hubs.
- Prices start from: $699,000
- Available Lots: 107
- Proximity to the airport: 1.5km
- Other important features: Located in an enviable position, Mascot Central will offer residents outstanding proximity to shopping, entertainment, recreation, childcare and top educational institutions. With an onsite shopping centre providing residents access to Woolworths and specialty stores, you won’t ever need to travel far to enjoy all the conveniences you need.
- Prices start from: $515,000
- Available Lots: 6
- Proximity to the airport: 10km
- Other important features: A central location is certain to please city commuters, while airport employees and those keen to enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle where Keilor Road cafes and both Westfield and Essendon Fields shopping hubs are all within a short walk, drive or tram ride away will be impressed. Modern low-maintenance perfection!
- Prices start from: $490,000
- Available Lots: 1
- Proximity to the airport: 7km
- Other important features: A few minutes walk to popular Forbes Shopping Centre, bus, renowned Forbes Primary School and all within close proximity to the Adelaide Airport & CBD.
- Prices start from: $437,000
- Available Lots: 18
- Proximity to the airport: 6km
- Other important features: This beautiful complex has remote controlled traffic security gates and a secure lobby and entries which lead to innovative floor plans that maximise space. A unique feature is the residents-only rooftop entertaining area which affords panoramic views of the City, the Swan River, and the hills.