Welcome back to our popular series, FHBA New Homes of the Week. In this weekly series we highlight 5 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) eligible homes suitable for first home buyers.
With Australia Day falling this week we thought we’d make our first edition of 2017 dedicated to an Australia Day theme. Australia Day is when Aussies choose to reflect on what we have achieved and what we can be proud of in our great nation. On Australia Day there a certain things everyone loves to do to celebrate Australia, our culture and have a good time, whether that be a BBQ at home or in a local park, swimming in your own pool or at the beach or playing cricket in your backyard. Our top 5 homes this week, allow you to enjoy some of these activities in or near your OWN first home!
Is it time you got your own home to celebrate future Australia Day’s in?
Are you looking for the latest Grants and Incentives information for your state?
Did you miss a previous editions of ‘FHBA New Homes of the Week’?
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted some key features of each property
- If you want to see more information on any of the homes just click on the property image
- If you want to talk to a New Homes Expert about a property you like simply complete an enquiry form
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of the Week for 25 January 2017:
- Price From: $479,480
- QLD First Home Owner Grant: $20,000
- Australia Day Activities: Only minutes to the beach or enjoy the entertaining area at the back!
- What we like: This new estate is located only minutes to the beach, shops, schools/colleges and transport hubs and is located perfectly within a lush sub tropical landscape.
- Price From: $618,980
- NSW First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Australia Day Activities: With large block sizes, you can build a home with a large backyard providing room for an entertaining area with a BBQ and plenty of room for some backyard cricket!
- What we like: Peaceful neighbourhoods make for a relaxed life in this planned estate, which will also take advantage of the substantial investment the NSW Government is making in the area. This estate is perfectly placed with shopping, schools, parks and everything you need at your door, balancing quiet village life with east access to the city.
- Price From: $392,361
- Victoria First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Australia Day Activities: This estate provides parks and BBQ areas exclusive for the use of the residents
- What we like: Located in the new heart of Curlewis just a 15 minute drive from Geelong, this master planned bayside residential estate adjoining the thriving communities of Drysdale and Clifton Springs offers the best in design, lifestyle and convenience and provides opportunities for enchanting views to Port Phillip Bay, the You Yangs and beyond to the Melbourne skyline.
- Price From: $389,900
- SA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000
- Australia Day Activities: The parks have been created for everyone to enjoy, with beautifully landscaped gardens to relax in, safe playgrounds to be a child in, and plenty of space to play some cricket or have a BBQ.
- What we like: Sout at Seaford Meadows is modern planning at its most innovative, with an emphasis on safety and environment, as well as being a great place to live. Every street is tree lined, with wide footpaths. Bike paths are found on all the major roads, and no matter where you live, you’ll be within 200 metres of a park.
- Price From: $412,000
- WA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000 (effective 01 Jan 2017)
- Australia Day Activities: Only two minutes to the 1.7km strip of pristine coastline which is yours to enjoy, with its sparkling blue ocean and white sands.
- What we like: Within this vibrant master planned community, you’ll enjoy a cosmopolitan coastal lifestyle like no other. Choose from a huge range of stylish, modern homes or contemporary apartments, then get ready to enjoy the future Coastal Village Centre, including a Woolworths and 14 specialty stores and dining options. Or, spend a relaxing afternoon at the stunning four-hectare Waterfront Park.