FHBA New Homes of the Week: 20 July 2017 (Edition 19)
For this week’s edition we have selected a property type that is forgotten by many aspiring first home buyers – townhouses. Townhouses aren’t talked about as commonly as apartments or houses, however, they can be a great fit for aspiring first home buyers that are unsure of whether to buy an apartment or a free standing home, because they usually offer the best of both. Some townhouses come with the amenities that an apartment complex usually offer, whilst others don’t have any Body Corporate Fees attached to it.
If a townhouse is sold to you (the first home buyer) as ‘new’ and it is under your State’s relevant Grant, then, you could be eligible for the First Home Owners Grant applicable to the State the townhouse is located in. All of our townhouse pics below meet this important criteria.
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week, all townhouses with a backyard!
- We have highlighted 3 top features of each property
- To view more information on any of the homes simply click on the images or suburb names below
- If you like any of the properties you see, just fill in the enquiry form on any of the property listing pages and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you to discuss that property (as well as various other potential options available to you).
Alternatively, please complete the short form at the bottom of this blog for a call back.
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 20 July 2016:
- Townhouse prices start from $393,000
- These townhouses are only minutes away from the beach, shops, restaurants, schools & healthcare
- One of QLD’s fastest growing areas with huge infrastructure plans.
- Townhouse prices start from $284,900
- Located in the quiet and beautiful suburb of Allandale
- Each townhouse is packed full of inclusions, all you need to do is move your furniture in!
- Townhouse prices start from $468,500
- Stylish, modern inclusions such as stainless steel kitchen appliances, quality bathroom fixtures
- New residential precinct within an established area, with so many desirable amenities, conveniences and attractions so close at hand.
- Townhouse prices start from $359,000
- Triple Storey townhouses with 2.7m Ceilings on all levels!
- Adjacent to the Mawson Lakes Transport Hub
- Townhouse prices start from $365,000
- Located just 30 minutes from the Perth CBD, this new project will feature 35 unique townhouses
- Situated right on Brighton Lakes, this is the only approved estate allowed to be built in the superb park and lakes precinct.