FHBA New Homes of the week: 13 July 2016 (Edition 18)
It’s that time of the week again where we celebrate some of the best first home buyer opportunities around. This week we showcase our 18th edition of FHBA New Homes of The Week. All of this week’s Top 5 have starting prices under the relevant First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold.
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted 3 top features of each property
- To view more information on any of the homes simply click on the images or suburb names below
- If you like any of the properties you see, just fill in the enquiry form on any of the property listing pages and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you to discuss that property (as well as various other potential options available to you).
Alternatively, please complete the short form at the bottom of this blog for a call back.
For this week’s edition we have selected some fantastic options that are located in the metropolitan areas, a little bit out from the hustle and bustle of the major CBD’s. Another key feature for all the properties this week is their convenient transport links, allowing you to get around town for work, study & leisure, through the use of public transport
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 13 July 2016:
- Townhouse prices start from $329,000
- Within walking distance to Bald Hills Train Station! (see map above)
- Only 15km from the Brisbane CBD
- Apartments start from $664,000
- Located right next to Epping Train Station! (see map above)
- This train station provides easy links to Business hubs such as Parramatta, North Ryde/Macquarie Park, Chatswood, North Sydney & Sydney CBD
- Apartments start from $270,000
- Only a short 5 mins walk through the Plaza to Dandenong Railway Station! (see map above)
- Only a 30-40 minute trip to the Melbourne CBD
- Townhouse/Units start from $299,500
- Only a short and safe walk to Tambelin Railway Station! (see map above)
- It is a peaceful 1 hr train ride to Adelaide CBD allowing you to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle
- Apartments start from $380,745
- Within walking distance to the newly built Butler Train Station or a very short drive with ample parking at the station (see map above)
- Located close to the ocean whilst being within 40 mins of the Perth CBD via Train.