Today we showcase our 13th edition of FHBA New Homes of The Week to highlight some of the fantastic opportunities to secure a new home that have starting prices under the relevant First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) thresholds for each State.
For this week’s edition we have handpicked the best homes outside of the major metropolitan areas with employment opportunities; such as Toowoomba, Muswellbrook, Bendigo, Barossa, Mandurah. Take a look for yourself below.
For each of our top 5 properties below we have highlighted the 3 top features that you might like about the property. To view more information on any of our top 5 new homes simply click on the images or links below. If you like any of the properties you can simply fill in the enquiry form on any of the property listing pages and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you to discuss other potential options available.
Our New home experts will guide you through the entire process from searching to settling at no cost to you.
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 08 June 2016:
- House & Land Packages starting from $357,980
- Easy drive to airport and Toowoomba CBD, 1 hr drive from Brisbane CBD
- Employment in the area exceeds total population by 50%
- House & Land packages start from $399,500
- Located in the growing Upper Hunter Valley
- Masterplanned community comprising over 1,100 lots
- House & Land packages start from $318,550
- Master planned community suiting all budget/family types
- Magnificent views of the native bushland
- Townhouses start from $319,900
- Walking distance to the town centre, shops and cafes.
- Short Drive to the Barossa Valley region
- House & Land packages start from $372,202
- Only minutes from the city centre, school, transport links & the Indian Ocean!
- Master planned design with landscaped open spaces
To search for more Brand New Properties try our FHBA New Homes section now.