FHBA New Homes of the Week: 08 February 2016 (Edition 41)
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching many couples are in the midst of making their plans to celebrate the day and their love for one another. With love in the air, the theme for Edition 41 of FHBA New Homes of the Week is brand new homes suitable for young couples looking to buy their first home. This week’s winners are homes that are great for spending quality time with your significant other.
As always with FHBA New Homes of the Week, this week’s winning properties are all priced under the relevant State’s First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold.
Are you planning to buy your first home solo? Don’t worry, we haven’t forgot you!. Click here to see last week’s edition which focused on homes suitable for those buying solo.
Are you looking for the latest Grants and Incentives information for your state?
Did you miss any previous editions of ‘FHBA New Homes of the Week’?
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted some key features of each property
- If you want to see more information on any of the homes just click on the property image
- If you want to talk to a New Homes Expert about a property you like simply complete an enquiry form
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of the Week for 08 February 2017:
- Price From: $418,950
- QLD First Home Owner Grant: $20,000 (Reverting to $15,000 from 01 July 2017)
- Configuration: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garages
- What we like: The township of Beachmere, tucked away in the northern section of Moreton Bay, is a quiet yet pleasant hideaway for couples. Its location just above Deception Bay, where the mouth of the Caboolture River flows into the bay, makes it an ideal spot for boating and fishing. Public boat ramps can be accessed either on the river or on the bay itself. For those without their own, boats are also available for hire in Beachmere.
- Price From: $515,000
- NSW First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Configuration: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 garage
- What we like: Complete with its own secluded bays, sandy inlets and clear blue water to enjoy for the young couples. Bonnells Bay is a water playground where you can cruise at your own pace or enjoy an abundance of activities. Go boating and explore the lake with state of the art boating facilities and marinas, or test your angling prowess with over 280 species of fish to catch. Take your Kayak for a light morning paddle or sit back, relax and soak up the lake views.
- Price From: $419,900
- Victoria First Home Owner Grant: $10,000
- Configuration: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 garage
- What we like: A boutique collection of four luxury double and single storey residences, comprising of 2 Bedrooms all with car parking bringing together sublime architecture, spacious and superbly crafted residences, abundant light and luxury amenities, it promises inspired urban living to those fortunate enough to call it home – perfect opportunity for couples looking to live close to the water and within 20km’s of the Melbourne CBD.
- Price From: $319,000
- SA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000
- Configuration: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 garage
- What we like: Close to the city and some of Adelaide’s most iconic beaches, The Boulevard at Royal Park provides an exciting opportunity to purchase a uniquely designed terrace or apartment in one of Adelaide’s fastest growing areas. This modern development is a must see for first home buyers, especially couples who are looking for their first home!
- Price From: $380,000
- WA First Home Owner Grant: $15,000 (effective 01 Jan 2017)
- Configuration: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 garage
- What we like: Head to the open-deck rooftop lounge and alfresco dining area where you can just sit back and take in the view, watch your favourite TV show, or even cook up a feast at the undercover barbecue – perfect for couples looking to buy in the heart of Perth.