FHBA New Homes of the week: 06 July 2016 (Edition 17)
Today we showcase our 17th edition (& first edition of the 2016/17 Financial year) of FHBA New Homes of The Week. This week’s Top 5 include some of the more affordable opportunities currently available to secure a new apartment that has starting prices under the relevant First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) threshold. As some states have changed their FHOG’s and Stamp Duty Concession amounts it is a good idea to review these before proceeding to find your dream new home!
- Below are our top 5 FHBA New Homes for this week
- We have highlighted 3 great features of each property
- To view more information on any of the homes simply click on the images or links below
- If you like any of the properties you see, just fill in the enquiry form on any of the property listing pages and one of our New Home Experts will be in contact with you to discuss that property (as well as various other potential options available to you
Alternatively, please complete the short form at the bottom of this blog for a call back.
For this week’s edition we have selected some fantastic Apartment options that are a great fit for aspiring first home buyer couples and singles who are looking to find a low maintenance option close to the major CBD’s across the country.
Here’s our top 5 FHBA New Homes of The Week for 06 July 2016:
- Apartments starting from $375,000
- Situated just 2km away from the Brisbane CBD
- Close to the Southbank River and parks to ride and walk in
- Apartments start from $601,000
- Located close to the heart of the Sydney CBD, whilst being close to all suburban amenities
- 5 Star Resort style facilities such as Pool, Gym, Gardens & Lifts.
- Apartments start from $285,000
- Beautiful views of the Melbourne CBD with large balconies to enjoy the view
- Inner city Boutique development with 33 Apartments in the complex
- Townhouse/Units start from $359,000
- Only 20 minutes to the Adelaide CBD
- Superbly designed triple storey options are available
- Apartments start from $549,000
- Within walking distance to the CBD and Perth’s best restaurants
- Whilst it is close to the city, there is tranquil parkland next door
Prefer house & land? Or perhaps a townhouse, or a different apartment? Search for more Brand New Properties in our FHBA New Homes section now.