*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Live the life you want, in a beautiful environment with all the facilities you need close by. At just half an hour from Perth, Banksia Grove is close enough to be within easy reach of almost everything you’ll need, making it a highly sought-after community to call home.
Designed so everyone can have the quality of life they choose, no matter budget or stage of life, Banksia Grove has consistently delivered affordable, diverse products for over 10 years. And now with the CODA precinct, contemporary 2-storey urban living is just a minute away from the busy town centre.
Size and location
• Located in Perth’s Northern Corridor.
• A diverse range of lots to suit traditional family homes, modern low maintenance homes and contemporary terrace homes.
• Features CODA, a townhouse and apartment precinct located adjacent to Banksia Grove’s town centre. Parks and reserves
• Discovery Park with a natural amphitheatre.
• Honey Possum Park.
• Bush Forever zone.
• Walking trails and cycling paths.
• Close to Carramar Golf Course, Wanneroo Golf Course and Wanneroo Botanic Gardens and Mini Golf.
• Three primary schools (St John Paul II Catholic Primary, Banksia Grove Primary and Grandis Primary School) and one secondary school (Joseph Banks
• Five minutes to ECU and Joondalup TAFE.
• Care For Kids School of Early Learning.
• Child and Parent Centre.
Shopping and facilities
• Banksia Grove Village with Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and specialty shops.
• Only 10 minutes from Joondalup town centre.
• Dome, The Coffee Club and Fish Cafe.
• Greenvale Grove fresh food market.
• Easy 1 minute access to Mitchell Freeway and Currambine Train Station.
• Bus routes nearby.
• Contemporary living in a down-to-earth community.
• Annual Spring Family Fun Day.
• Regular movies in the park.
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #3105Features32253 Release 1MULLALOO263m2165.83m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|