*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Albero Estate offers the unique opportunity to purchase a very affordable property located in the future growth area of Anketell right next door to Wandi, home of Honeywood estate.
- 30 minute drive to both Perth and Fremantle
- Future Wandi shopping precient to be across from estate.
- Honeywood Primary School is less than 3km away.
- Proposed and established secondary schools are nearby in Wandi & Hammond Park.
- Murdoch University only a 15 minute drive away
- A short drive away is Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre.
- IGA Xpress Aubin grove with extended trading hours located nearby.
- Proposed Wandi shopping precient to be opposite estate.
- Landscaped parks, playgrounds, walking and cycle trails and conservation areas are all nearby.
- Kwinana Requatic is close by for all fitness needs.
- Coogee beach located 20 minutes away
- Close to Aubin Grove Station with Cocknburn Central Station also nearby.
- Honeywood Avenue will be extended allowing for easy access to Wandi amenity.
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #151Features3222Mullaloo284m2168m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|