*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Summerfield North Estate comprises of 250 allotments (approx.) located in the Darley area of Bacchus Marsh. Most allotments are slightly elevated and offer excellent rural and township views. This estate offers a wide range of allotment sizes.
Walking distance to Pentland Primary School and two nearby childcare centres. It has easy access to the new Halletts Way / Western Fwy on / off ramp, 5mins to town centre, bus at front door.
There are 20 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #14Features422ABERDEEN 205687m2190.45m21
- Lot #14Features422VIOLET 226687m2209.96m21
- Lot #16Features422ABERDEEN 205685m2190.45m21
- Lot #16Features422VERONICA 240685m2222.97m21
- Lot #18Features422SHELDON 180785m2167.23m21
- Lot #18Features422ABERDEEN 205785m2190.45m21
- Lot #20Features422ABERDEEN 205593m2190.45m21
- Lot #20Features422VIOLET 226593m2209.96m21
- Lot #22Features422ABERDEEN 205508m2190.45m21
- Lot #22Features422VERONICA 240508m2222.97m21
- Lot #28Features422ABERDEEN 205694m2190.45m21
- Lot #28Features422VERONICA 240694m2222.97m21
- Lot #30Features422SHELDON 180729m2167.23m21
- Lot #30Features422ABERDEEN 205729m2190.45m21
- Lot #80Features422SHELDON 180610m2167.23m21
- Lot #80Features422ABERDEEN 205610m2190.45m21
- Lot #79Features422ABERDEEN 205703m2190.45m21
- Lot #79Features422VERONICA 240703m2222.97m21
- Lot #77Features422SHELDON 180825m2167.23m21
- Lot #77Features422ABERDEEN 205825m2190.45m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|