*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
The Docklands comprises of a total of 100 apartments spanning across 8 levels. The product mix contains 1, 2 and 3-bedrood apartments.
A translucent screen wraps around the building, providing wintergardens enclosed in glass, with the curved façade providing multiple and enviable aspects of the water, the city and the Bolte Bridge.
Stepping into the lobby, the grandeur of architecture seamlessly continues within. On the floors above, the design of the building has created a limited number of residences per floor, providing a rare sense of privacy and exclusivity.
From the dedicated residential lobby, a private elevator takes you to your home high above - one of a limited collection of over-sized residences.
These residences are offered in two distinctive designs, each with a signature sense of style: The Melbourne Collection and The Docklands Collection.
While the designs offer varied tones, textures, floor plans and features, all residences share an approach to liveability as natural and discerning as Melbourne itself. These are beautifully appointed homes inspired by the city's love of entertaining and an appreciation for smart design.
The Docklands commands an ideal position within Melbourne's vibrant waterfront. Conveniently located above the entertainment and retail precinct, The District Docklands, and within easy reach of the CBD, this is the ideal place to enjoy this rapidly evolving part of the city.
Revitalisation projects have brought new parks, cafés, bike paths and boardwalks, along with a growing community. This part of Melbourne offers the best of both worlds, with the serene open spaces and gently lapping waves of the waterfront, and the bustling CBD just minutes away.
From The Docklands Residences, a free tram provides direct transport into the commercial heart of Melbourne, while nearby Southern Cross Station provides easy access to the greater city by train.
The major sports and entertainment venue, Etihad Stadium, is within walking distance in Docklands, while Melbourne's famous sporting precinct, home to the MCG and Melbourne and Olympic Parks, is easily reached by public transport. Melbourne is also renowned for its cultural landmarks, shopping centres, laneway cafés and educational institutions, all of which are accessible from The Docklands Residences.
There are 20 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 908Features119Spacious One1Wharf StW64m29.5m273.5
- Lot #Unit 1002Features2210Premier Two11Waterfront wayE94.5m28.5m2103
- Lot #Unit 1108Features1111Spacious One1Wharf StW64m29.5m273.5
- Lot #Unit 1111Features2211Premier Two11Wharf StW91m28.5m299.5
- Lot #Unit 1113Features2211Premier Two11Waterfront wayE91m28.5m299.5
- Lot #Unit 1208Features1112Spacious One1Wharf StW64m29.5m273.5
- Lot #Unit 1310Features2213Premier Two11Wharf StW84.5m28.5m293
- Lot #Unit 1401Features1114Spacious One1Waterfront wayE64m29m273
- Lot #Unit 1409Features1114Spacious One1Wharf StW62.5m28.5m271
- Lot #Unit 1410Features2214Premier Two11Wharf StW84.5m28.5m293
- Lot #Unit 1102Features2211Premier Two11Waterfront wayE94.5m28.5m2103
- Lot #Unit 1213Features2212Premier Two11Waterfront wayE91m28.5m299.5
- Lot #Unit 902Features229Premier Two1Waterfront wayE94.5m28.5m2103
- Lot #Unit 911Features229Premier Two1Wharf StW91m28.5m299.5
- Lot #Unit 913Features229Premier Two1Waterfront wayE91m28.5m299.5
- Lot #Unit 1101Features1111Spacious One1Waterfront wayE64m29.5m273.5
- Lot #Unit 1201Features1112Spacious One1Waterfront wayE64m29.5m273.5
- Lot #Unit 1209Features1112Spacious One1Wharf StW62.5m29m271.5
- Lot #Unit 1301Features1113Spacious One1Waterfront wayE64m29.5m273.5
- Lot #Unit 1408Features1114Spacious One1Wharf StW64m29m273
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|