*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Sovereign Rose is the latest residential development set among an established and growing community, while also being a stone's throw from Melbourne's CBD and the picturesque heartland of Victoria's Goldfields and Macedon Ranges.
The famous Watergardens Shopping Centre - which boasts over 210 shops on one level - is an easy train ride or 15 minute drive away. The popular sunbury Central can also be reached within 10 minutes by car.
For families, Sovereign Rose boasts established childcare centres and the highly respected Diggers Rest Primary School nearby.
Sovereign Rose will also be located next to a new town centre, which will include a supermarket, medical centre and entertainment precinct.
Sovereign Rose is located within one of Melbourne's fastest growing regions, where more than $20 million is being invested to improve roads, amenities and recreation precincts.
- Road upgrades to Vineyard Road, Plumpton Road and Houdini Drive
- Multi-purpose community centre
- Indoor active recreation facility
- Construction of a new pavilion at the Diggers Rest Recreation Reserve
- Upgrade to playing surfaces, car parking and landscaping at the Diggers Rest Recreation Reserve
- New tennis centre
A region of convenience.
- Melbourne CBD is just 45 minutes away by train or car
- Newly built Diggers Rest train station is close by and full metro services run every 12 minutes during peak hour
- Daily bus service connects Diggers Rest to Sunbury and Moonee Ponds
- Melbourne Airport is just 25 minutes away
- Direct access to the Calder Freeway
- Established schools and shops
- Easy access to Victoria's gold rush heritage regions, including Macedon Ranges and Daylesford
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #327Features422ELWOOD 20378m2190.57m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|