*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Elements Brunswick, where the opportunity to live a fuller life is achieved by elevating living standards through future-proofed designs and luxurious materials, creating a heaven to call home.
A variety of floorplans are available to suit the requirements of a broad demography of city dwellers, each home comprises either one, two or three bedrooms configured to meet personalised templates for living well. Create a work from home office space or a family oasis where a good night’s sleep is paramount to an ethos of total wellbeing.
A world of possibility surrounds Elements. Just 3.5km for Melbourne’s CBD, with dedicated bicycle tracks and parks, it’s a sanctuary in a city where ease of access is a reward shared by fortunate. Eat, play and exercise within moments at sprawling Princes Hill Park or around the zoo to the soundscape of exotic animals.
Leave the car at home. Specialty stores Pachamama Wholefoods or groceries at Barkly Square are both a handy 2 minute stroll from Elements Brunswick. Head further down Sydney Road to Mediterranean Wholesalers. Specialty retailers, galleries and boutiques are all well-represented in the area for your enjoyment.
From tennis and cricket to parks with reserved event spaces all close by, there’s a wealth of healthy activities. Revitalise the senses along avenues of Moreton Bay fig lining pathways to children’s playgrounds and leash-free dog parks. Join a tai chi class in the park or simply enjoy running, cycling or walking around the wide-open spaces skirting Brunswick’s eclectic neighbourhood where yoga, F45, Pilates and more are offered at professional studios.
There are 39 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 101Features221185.5m210.5m296
- Lot #Unit 102Features11154.5m29.5m264
- Lot #Unit 103Features211179.5m210.5m290
- Lot #Unit 104Features211174.5m221.5m296
- Lot #Unit 105Features11148.5m219m267.5
- Lot #Unit 106Features211176.5m221.5m298
- Lot #Unit 201Features222185.5m210.5m296
- Lot #Unit 202Features11254.4m29.5m263.9
- Lot #Unit 203Features212179.5m210.5m290
- Lot #Unit 204Features212174.5m210.5m285
- Lot #Unit 205Features11248.5m29.5m258
- Lot #Unit 206Features212176.5m210.5m287
- Lot #Unit 301Features223185.5m210m295.5
- Lot #Unit 302Features11354.5m29.5m264
- Lot #Unit 303Features213179.5m210.5m290
- Lot #Unit 304Features213174.5m210m284.5
- Lot #Unit 305Features11348.5m29.5m258
- Lot #Unit 306Features213176.5m210.5m287
- Lot #Unit 401Features224185.5m210m295.5
- Lot #Unit 402Features11454.5m29.5m264
- Lot #Unit 403Features214179.5m211m290.5
- Lot #Unit 404Features214174.5m210m284.5
- Lot #Unit 405Features11448.5m29.5m258
- Lot #Unit 406Features214176.5m210.5m287
- Lot #Unit 501Features225185.5m210.5m296
- Lot #Unit 502Features11554.5m29.5m264
- Lot #Unit 503Features215179.5m210.5m290
- Lot #Unit 504Features225174.5m210m284.5
- Lot #Unit 505Features11548.5m29.5m258
- Lot #Unit 506Features215176.5m210.5m287
- Lot #Unit 601Features3262118.5m221.5m2140
- Lot #Unit 602Features226199m211m2110
- Lot #Unit 603Features216174.5m210m284.5
- Lot #Unit 604Features11648.5m29.5m258
- Lot #Unit 605Features216176.5m210.5m287
- Lot #Unit 701Features3272118.25m221.5m2139.75
- Lot #Unit 702Features227199m211m2110
- Lot #Unit 703Features227190m21m291
- Lot #Unit 704Features3272109m220m2129
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|