*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Conveniently located within walking distance to popular Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre and minutes to the CBD, this will be perfect for the first home buyer, investor or retiree looking for a conveniently located property that they can sink their teeth into.
The site is located 5km from Toowoomba's ever growing CBD, 1.5km from Clifford Gardens, 1.6km from the Glenvale State School and only 400m away from the proposed Coles on the corner of Glenvale Road and Greenwattle Streets.
Toowoomba is the 2nd fastest growing regional council in Queensland. Major State and Federal infrastructure developments already or due to commence creating over 4000 jobs in the area and reducing travel time to Brisbane by up to 40 minutes—Interlink SQ, Inland Rail Expansion, and Second Range Crossing.
- Glenvale World of Learning The centre provides education and care for children aged 15 months to six years and is open from 6.30 am to 6.30 pm weekdays.
- Goodstart Early Learning - Childcare Centre Toowoomba Glenvale Road Goodstart Early Learning Toowoomba Glenvale Road is located in a suburban setting, close to schools, shops, community services and transport. Our centre caters for children from six weeks to six years of age - in groups from Nursery to Kindergarten.
- Toowoomba Grammar School
- Concordia Lutheran College is a Christian coeducational day and boarding school for Prep-Year 12 across three Toowoomba campuses.
- The Glennie School
- Toowoomba's heritage-listed Picnic Point Lookout and Parkland comprises 160-acres perched high on the crest of the Great Dividing Range, with panoramic views over Main Range and Lockyer Valley.
- Picturesque Queens Park is just a short walk from Toowoomba's Central Business District. Much loved by locals, the park's diverse facilities make it a great meeting place or a pleasant stop on your journey.
- Lake Annand is a pleasant water attraction which has been created along Toowoomba's East Creek. At just two hectares, Lake Annand Park is one of the more compact of the city's recreation spaces.
- Toowoomba Public Hospital is a heritagelisted hospital at Pechey Street, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia.
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #49 Unit 1Features2112Griggs 234/H1500m296.2m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|