*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Morayfield Landing is an affordable new development, located on Walkers Road, directly off Morayfield Road in the urban hub within the Moreton Bay Region of, Queensland, Australia. Known as the corridor between Brisbane (the State Capital) and the Sunshine Coast, Morayfield boasts easy access and connections to the Bruce Highway, Railway Station and nearby Caboolture Airfield.
Adjoining Morayfield Landing, Minimbah State School established in 1997 is an Independent Public School (IPS) and is part of the vibrant community of Morayfield. With a current enrolment of over 820 students from Prep to year 6. “Minimbah” means “place of learning” in the local Gubbi Gubbi language. Other local schools are; Jinibara SS, Morayfield SS, Morayfield East SS and Morayfield SHS.
For a day out shopping with a difference, Morayfield Shopping Centre is only a 5 minute drive away where you can experience warm hospitality and friendly service. The centre has been the local go-to shopping mecca for Morayfield, Caboolture and other neighbouring North Brisbane suburbs since 1997, offering over 150 speciality stores, plus 6 major retailers and 6 mini-majors.
Other amenities close by:
- Woolworths, Aldi, Cafes, & Other Retail 2.7km
- Morayfield Shopping Centre 2.7km
- Bunnings 2.2km
- Morayfield SHS 3.2km
- Train Station 3.3km
- Bruce HWY Access 6 km
There are 22 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #319Features4222Eden 180400m2180m21
- Lot #319Features4222Forbes 184400m2184m21
- Lot #321Features4222Forbes 184400m2180m21
- Lot #321Features4222Flinders 184400m2184m21
- Lot #322Features4222Eden 180400m2180m21
- Lot #322Features4222Forbes 184400m2184m21
- Lot #326Features4222Eden 180400m2180m21
- Lot #326Features4222Forbes 184400m2184m21
- Lot #340Features4222Flinders 184400m2184m21
- Lot #340Features4222Terrigal 190400m2190m21
- Lot #341Features4222Coramba 194400m2194m21
- Lot #341Features4222Sorrento 206400m2206m21
- Lot #343Features4222Sorrento 206400m2206m21
- Lot #343Features4222Coramba 194400m2194m21
- Lot #353Features4222Coramba 194400m2194m21
- Lot #353Features4222Sorrento 206400m2206m21
- Lot #356Features4222Eden 180400m2180m21
- Lot #356Features4222Sorrento 206400m2206m21
- Lot #372Features4222Eden 180400m2180m21
- Lot #372Features4222Coramba 194400m2194m21
- Lot #384Features4222Coramba 194400m2194m21
- Lot #384Features4222Flinders 184400m2184m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|