- Surrounded by bushland and Freshwater Creek
- Approximately 25 minutes to CBD
- State and private schools within minutes
- Approximately 15 minutes to Airport
- National Broadband Network (NBN)
- Pedestrian and cycling friendly environment with footpaths.
- Approximately 7 mins to Westfield North Lakes (Inc. Myer, Target and Big W)
- Located within minutes of future planned railway station
- 18 hole Championship Golf Course, just a chip away
- Early learning centre within minutes
- This estate offers the purchases a rare opportunity to secure land in a quality built suburb
- Approximately 3 minutes to Murrumba Downs Shopping Centre
- Medical and Dental centre located at Murrumba Downs Shopping Centre
- Approximately 5 minutes to Dohles Rocks Boat Ramp
- The design of the development will feature large open spaces allowing for comfortable suburban living
There are 4 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #622Features422Affogato 21 MK2399m2198.85m21
- Lot #604Features422Calypso 20 MK2375m2182.71m21
- Lot #624Features422Affogato 21 MK2393m2199.03m21
- Lot #603Features422Calypso 20 MK2420m2182.54m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|