*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Orion Mews offers a very rare opportunity to secure your piece of South East Queensland’s most vibrant and booming region. This emerging community has a mix of country-like open spaces, excellent community facilities, close proximity to Brisbane and the Gold Coast, and booming economic growth and employment.
Orion Mews offers the ideal mix of quiet green spaces and exceptional community facilities, all within easy reach of Brisbane city (only 30 kilometres away), Brisbane Airport (42 kilometres away) and gorgeous Gold Coast beaches only 80 kilometres away.
The suburb of Bellbird Park represents one of the best of the thriving Ipswich region. In fact, according to ABS data, the Bellbird Park–Brookwater region has grown by more than 2,700 people between 2016 and 2018 – that’s over 10% average growth per year.
Bellbird Park and the Ipswich region is surrounded by multiple industries, agricultural, health, education, entertainment and shopping hubs which have been the fundamental driving force of the population growth of recent years and into the future.
With major industries now established in Ipswich, including state and federal government spending, it is not surprising that the Ipswich region boasts remarkable growth. Some recent headlines include:
- The Queensland Budget 2019-20 allocated $895m in support of enhancing the Ipswich infrastructure.
- Ipswich will benefit from the $400m Ipswich Motorway Upgrade: Rocklea to Darra Stage 1 project.
- $124m Ipswich Hospital Redevelopment Stage 1A detailed business case published.
- Ipswich City Council has commenced the process of its $140m CBD redevelopment project.
- Budget allocated for the initial phase of the proposed $44.5m Springfield Central train station park ‘n’ ride.
- Phased practical completion of the $170m facility for the $5b Rheinmetall defence contract at Redbank is on track for 2020. The facility is already supporting 450 jobs for Queenslanders.
- Australia Post’s $240m facility officially opened in October 2019 and employing 500 employees at its 50,000m2 Redbank facility.
- Costco opened its Ipswich store, the second in Queensland, in May 2019, supporting 280 jobs.
- Supermarket giant Coles committed to a new 66,000m2 Distribution Centre at Redbank bringing more jobs during construction and operations.
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #14Features3221EWING471m2158.10m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|