*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Sabre Apartments will encompass the very best of urban living. With 25 contemporary 1 and 2 bedroom apartments over 5 levels.
Situated in the heart of Woolloongabba on Sword Street, Sabre apartments benefit from the billions of dollars invested in infrastructure.
Sitting across from character homes, the risk of being built out by future development is next to impossible.
Located within 3 kilometres of the Brisbane Central Business District (CBD), Woolloongabba has been identified as one of Brisbane's hottest inner-city investment locations.
Home to an increasing number of retail, hospitality and education outlets and an abundance of transport options, Woolloongabba provides its residents with an outstanding level of convenience and opportunity. The suburb is already feeling the benefits of multi-billion dollar infrastructure and urban renewal projects and will continue to grow as more and more of these are rolled out across Brisbane.
Sword Street boasts a location like no other:
- 450m Buranda Train Station
- 85m Bus stop
- 1km The Gabba
- 500m Woolloongabba Rotary Park
- 1.5km Princess Alexandra Hospital
- 2.7km South Bank
- 800m Stone's Corner Village
- 3.3km Queensland University of Technology
- 4km University of Queensland
- 16.5km Brisbane Airport
Sabre on Sword has been carefully crafted by experienced industry professionals as the perfect development reacting to the increasingly high demand market in Woolloongabba.
Architecturally and economically designed to maximise space and convenience with consideration for astute investors and owner-occupiers alike. Sabre on Sword offers something foreveryone and is not to be missed.
Unlike the large industrial residence developments popping up, Sabre offers a quiet seclusive urban lifestyle where tranquility and simplicity are integrated throughout.
These apartments offer a contemporary, modern style of living. All apartments come with their own private balcony,large open planned living spaces and well appointed kitchens with quality European appliances.
There are 17 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 1Features221A1Front StreetNorthern76m214m290
- Lot #Unit 3Features221C1Front StreetNorthern76m214m290
- Lot #Unit 4Features221D1RearSouth/East73m225m298
- Lot #Unit 5Features221E1RearSouth73m225m298
- Lot #Unit 8Features222C1Front StreetNorthern76m214m290
- Lot #Unit 9Features222F1RearSouth/East73m214m287
- Lot #Unit 10Features222G1RearSouth73m214m287
- Lot #Unit 11Features223A1Front Clear ViewNorthern76m214m290
- Lot #Unit 13Features223C1Front Clear VewNorthern76m214m290
- Lot #Unit 14Features223F1Rear/DistrictSouth/East73m214m287
- Lot #Unit 15Features223G1RearSouth73m214m287
- Lot #Unit 18Features224C1Front District/CityNorthern76m214m290
- Lot #Unit 19Features224F1Rear/DistrictSouth/East73m214m287
- Lot #Unit 20Features224G1Rear/DistrictSouth73m214m287
- Lot #Unit 24Features225F1Rear/DistrictSouth/East73m214m287
- Lot #Unit 25Features225G1Rear/DistrictSouth73m214m287
- Lot #Unit 6Features222A1Front Street ViewNorthern76m214m290
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|