*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Enjoy riverside living at its finest with Riverlight North, a boutique collection of just 85 contemporary apartments.
Situated by the Brisbane River and bordered by the Royal Queensland Golf Club, Riverlight North is a unique gem in a protected pocket of Hamilton - one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs.
From high-level apartments with expansive river views, to ground floor apartments with large terraces perfect for pets, Riverlight has something for everyone. Riverlight apartments all include quality fixtures and fittings - superior stone benchtops and splashbacks, European appliances and air conditioning. Expansive windows take advantage of views and breezes and balconies are perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Riverlight North residents enjoy exclusive access to a range of facilities including:
– Swim some laps in the 20 metre olympic edge pool or relax and unwind on the sundeck
- Workout at the fully equipped gymnasium overlooking lush landscaped spaces
- Entertain friends and family in the residents private dining room overlooking the pool, or in the outdoor BBQ retreat, featuring seating areas amongst landscaped gardens
- Unwind in Riverlight's specially designed sensory garden
- Explore the Brisbane River with Riverlight kayaks available for resident use
- Take a ride on the many riverside walkways and nearby cycleways on a Riverlight bicycle
There are 6 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 20402Features224Type 2165m210m275
- Lot #Unit 20406Features226Type 6163m29m272
- Lot #Unit 20606Features226Type 6163m29m272
- Lot #Unit 20806Features228Type 6163m29m272
- Lot #Unit 20905Features219Type 5160m211m271
- Lot #Unit 21005Features2110Type 5160m211m271
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|