Since launch in December 2015, First Home Buyers Australia & our FHBA Services Community has helped many aspiring first home buyers achieve their Great Australian Dream of home ownership.
We have also received plenty of feedback, both directly and through our feedback survey. The most common feedback we have received has been:
- Thank you for helping first home buyers. It’s about time someone looks out for first home buyers.
- I’m a little confused, what exactly do you do that helps first home buyers?
To the first feedback point, we say thank you. FHBA co-founder Taj Singh said “we are proud to be Australia’s first home buyer specialists. We plan to continue to do all that we possibly can to help first home buyers achieve the Great Australian Dream”.
To the second point, Taj added “we appreciate this feedback as well, as it allows us to continue to improve our services and website experience for aspiring first home buyers”.
How do we help first home buyers?
- Our website provides guidance to first home buyers through the entire property journey, right from saving for a deposit, all the way through to searching, settling & moving in. Every section of a typical first home buyer journey is here on FHBA.com.au.
- In each section you will find: tips; checklists; direction pointers; calculators and services you can trust to help you with that part of the property journey. We are the best info hub for first home buyers and where you need further assistance you can engage with local first home buyer experts.
- Sometimes it can be hard to know who you can trust in the property world. Who can help you put your deposit together? Who can help you organise your home loan? Who can help advice me that I’m making a bid for that property in the right way? You can trust the services you find here on FHBA.com.au. Our service providers are trusted experts at helping first home buyers through the whole process.
- You can also get assistance with searching for your first property (to buy or rent) through our FHBA Buyer & Rent Assist packs…..FREE for FHBA VIP Club members. For more on this, please click here.
- Can I get finance?
- How can I boost my deposit savings?
- Am I eligible for any Government assistance?
Book your free consultation now!