*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Emerald Park in central Tarneit gives you your brand new dream home with all the convenience of the Town Centre at your front door. Situated only 28km from the CBD, you can be in the centre of Melbourne in less than half an hour.
Located only 25 kms from Melbourne’s CBD, Emerald Park offers easy access in under half an hour either by car or train from the new Tarneit Station, which is less than a kilometre away.
- 1100 residential residential lots for quality homes
- Adjacent to future Tarneit town centre & Tarneit Train Station
- Under half an hour either by car or train to CBD Melbourne.
- New Tarneit Station less than 1 kilometre, and just a 10 minute walk.
- Emerald Park’s centerpiece will be a 12 hectare Sports Reserve
- Adjacent to sites planned for future new primary & secondary schools
- Tarneit, Werribee & Wyndam Vale existing shops are 2 to 12 minutes drive.
- Many schools & Colleges nearby. Werribee university campus 12 mins drive
Do I Qualify?
The Following Eligibility Criteria Will Apply
How much is it?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)
|Stamp Duty Payable
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)
|Total $ Incentives
Please note that the FHOG and incentives are subject to change.
Lot #2032Features3212717$460.0272m2133.00m2Novo 1411