*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Westwood presents an opportunity for residents to thrive and prosper, much like the generations of families who have thrived on this land before them. This community will represent an intimate, residential village designed around 'The Walk', a central landscaped green spine running through the heart of the development, connecting everyone and everything with the broader and immediate area.
The guiding principles behind Westwood are focused upon heritage, community and sustainability, which are further brought to life through diversity in homesites and beautiful indigenous landscapes throughout.
Westwood's key proximity to established amenities as well as future developments make it a desirable address for families, couples and individuals. Neighbouring the suburbs of Caroline Springs and Taylors Hill means an abundance of comforts and conveniences are readily available. From shopping centres to recreational facilities - everything is within reach.
Westwood's layout cultivates a village atmosphere by integrating highly walkable and cycleable, secure neighbourhoods. Open space is immediately accessible by each and every resident, while beautiful streetscapes provide a safe space for kids to play. Westwood is a community designed to nurture its environment and residents for generations to come.
Dining and Retail
Future amenities will add to a range of existing shopping, dining and retail offerings already within close reach of Westwood, including:
• Proposed regional retail precinct - 1.3km
• Watergardens Shopping Centre - 6.3km
• Eat Street - 6.3km
• Watervale Shopping Centre - 8.1km
• Caroline Spring Square SC - 8.6km
• Witchmount Estate Winery - 8.7km
• Taylors Lakes Shopping Centre - 9km
Schools and Community Services
The opportunity for education and learning abounds, with over eight Primary and Secondary Schools within 5km, supporting a range of existing services for the community, including:
• Proposed Community Centre - onsite
• Proposed P-12 School - less than 300m
• Sydenham-Hillside Primary School - 3.2km
• Little Munchkins Childcare Centre - 3.6km
• Hillside Medical Centre - 3.7km
• Goodstart Early Learning (Hillside) - 4.8km
• Springside P-9 College - 5.7km
• Caroline Spring Superclinic - 7.9km
Sports and Recreation
Living a healthy and active lifestyle is promoted through access to numerous sporting and recreation reserves, state-of-the-art facilities and local natural attractions, including:
• Proposed Aquatic Centre - less than 300m
• Proposed Sporting Reserve - less than 300m
• Hillside Football Club & Recreation Reserve - 4.1km
• Taylors Hill Skate Park- 6.8km
• Organ Pipes National Park - 8km
• Keilor Public Golf Course - 8.9km
• Calder Park Thunderdome - 9.3km
Parks and Wetlands
• A landscaped green spine spanning 1.2km is centrally located and accessible within a one minute walk of most homes
• 1.49ha of wetlands provide a tranquil setting for picnics, walks and relaxation
• 5.73ha of allocated open space and parkland to explore
• The creek corridor and passive open space surrounding the community will provide further opportunities to enjoy the outdoors
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #712Features3227BSienna 14274m2130m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|