*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Huntlee, the Hunter Valley’s newest town, will deliver on every aspect of modern living – embracing art, culture, entertainment, business services, education, recreation and so much more. Huntlee will be made up of four idyllic villages, each with its own distinct identity and all nestled around a vibrant 200ha town centre. This outstanding blueprint will provide the perfect canvas for the creation of a connected and sustainably prosperous community.
Thanks to the new Hunter Expressway, Newcastle is 45 minutes away and you can be on the outskirts of Sydney in less than 90 minutes. The key centres of Cessnock, Singleton and Maitland are all within a 20-minute drive and Branxton Station, on the main Hunter Line, is within walking distance. Huntlee is also serviced by public and private bus lines.
A truly well-connected community, Huntlee boasts a relaxed lifestyle with so many conveniences in easy reach, including:
The world-renowned Hunter Valley Wine Country with its outstanding restaurants, cafes, wineries and galleries all on your doorstep.
• National and international headlining artists regularly performing in the luscious surrounds of open-air amphitheatres in the vineyards.
• Some of Australia’s best surfing beaches in nearby Newcastle.
• A wide range of on-water activities, including whale and dolphin watching, in Port Stephens.
• Comprehensive retail offerings just a short drive away. You’ll soon see shops and other service facilities taking shape in the Huntlee Town Centre, which will grow to meet the demands of the community it serves.
• Public and Catholic primary schools within walking distance and a full range of private and public secondary options a short bus ride away. In time, all will be on offer in the Huntlee Town Centre.
• The world class University of Newcastle, accessible by road or rail.
• Fibre to the premise NBN within Huntlee, providing residents with a superior online experience.
And all of this convenience is delivered in a stunning natural landscape with breathtaking vistas in every direction.
There are 2 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #2216Features42222BUSSELTON742m2170.39m21
- Lot #2221Features42222BUSSELTON761m2170.39m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|