*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Located in one of the fastest growing residential corridors in Australia, these exceptionally rare blocks are very close to being ready to build on and offer a country lifestyle with city conveniences.
Combining all the benefits of country living, Princeton Grange still maintains access to the necessities families require such as schools and shopping facilities:
- Located in quiet Station Lane, just 2 mins drive to St Joseph’s College, St Patricks Primary and St Nicholas Early Education
- Services include electricity, town water, sewer, and NBN
- Choose your own builder and build your dream home with low restrictions and covenants
The estate is close to major centres, conveniences and shopping facilities:
- Approximately 10 minutes’ drive to the everyday conveniences of Rutherford Coles, Woolworths, Aldi etc
- Approximately 15 minutes’ drive to the restaurants, vineyards and concert venues of Wine Country
- Approximately 17 minutes’ drive to Maitland for Bunnings and K-Mart
- Approximately 20 minutes’ drive to the major shopping hub of Stockland Greenhills
- Approximately 50 minutes’ drive to Newcastle
The recently released Princeton Grange Estate offers new home buyers a chance to build their dream home in the country or invest in a high-growth, high yield location. With limited blocks available, purchasers should move quick to seize the opportunity in this beautiful new estate.
Do I Qualify?
The Following Eligibility Criteria Will Apply
How much is it?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)
|Stamp Duty Payable
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)
|Total $ Incentives
Please note that the FHOG and incentives are subject to change.