*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Subiaco is one of Perth’s most recognised & iconic sites and the most important residential project this city has seen in decades. Brought to you by WA’s leading private and multi-award-winning developer it will breathe renewed life into this historic town center and re-establish Subiaco again as the premier place in WA to live, work and play.
Just 3km from the CBD and with the highest “Walk-Score” achievable of 99 points this aspirational & highly sought-after location puts you within easy reach of every imaginable convenience and lifestyle amenity.
• 3 km from CBD and the Swan River
• 14 minutes to the beach
• Perth’s leading suburb for rental growth from Jan-Mar 2019
• Everything on your doorstep (walk score of 99)
• Walk to cafes, bars, dining, theater, markets, groceries, parks, playgrounds, transport, health clubs & more
• Close to Perth’s best schools, universities and hospitals
• 1km from Kings Park – the world’s largest inner-city park-lands
Experience an unparalleled expression of architectural sophistication and refined elegance. Three exclusive apartment buildings, each with its own distinct character and unique style with it’s own luxury private lobby inspired by and designed to enhance Subiaco’s existing heritage, charm and character.
With an inspiring level of sophistication, the apartments complement the unique village atmosphere, while the interior palettes will reflect a contemporary yet timeless aesthetic.
World Class Amenities:
Residents will share an enviable list of world-class amenities including:
• expansive North facing private rooftop deck
• two heated swimming pools
• cabanas and sunbeds
• a residents private dining room with luxuriously appointed kitchen
• wine cellar and lounge room
• fully equipped gymnasium
• landscaped gardens
• community orchard garden
There are 15 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 1007Features3210SeddonType D421123m241m2164
- Lot #Unit 1304Features3213SeddonType D1421158m244m2202
- Lot #Unit 1305Features3213SeddonType D1821142m233m2175
- Lot #Unit 1402Features3214SeddonType D1121153m243m2196
- Lot #Unit 1502Features3215SeddonType D1121153m243m2196
- Lot #Unit 1705Features3217SeddonType D1821142m233m2175
- Lot #Unit 1805Features3218SeddonType D1521158m236m2194
- Lot #Unit 1902Features3219SeddonType D1121153m243m2196
- Lot #Unit 2005Features3220SeddonType D1521158m236m2194
- Lot #Unit 2006Features3220SeddonType D1021154m223m2177
- Lot #Unit 2104Features3221SeddonPenthouse - Type P321174m241m2215
- Lot #Unit 707Features327SeddonType D421123m241m2164
- Lot #Unit 807Features328SeddonType D421123m241m2164
- Lot #Unit 2004Features3220SeddonType D1421158m244m2202
- Lot #Unit 907Features329SeddonType D421123m241m2164
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|