*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Welcome to Jubilee, a community designed and built like no other in Melbourne’s west, where we have thought of everything to deliver surprising experiences and enrich your life in unexpected ways. Hundreds of residents have already moved in, and are enjoying beautiful parks, wetlands, playgrounds and community spaces. It’s everything you’ve been waiting for, like nothing you expected.
Enjoy all the wonders of Jubilee and its surrounding
area such as:
• Club Jubilee One, a residents only Aquatic Centre
• Future Club Jubilee Two: Jubilee Wellness Centre
• Newly opened Nido Early Learning child care centre
• Planned P-12 Catholic School
• Future P-6 Government School
• 35 minutes to CBD via Wyndham Vale Train Station
• PTV bus route 191 connecting you to Werribee
• nbn™ ready and free public WiFi
• 1.5 kms of Werribee riverfront to explore
There are 6 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #2813Features422Underbank 18 Corner232m2169.05m22
- Lot #2814Features422Underbank 18168m2164.6m22
- Lot #2815Features422Underbank 18168m2164.6m22
- Lot #2816Features422Underbank 18168m2164.6m22
- Lot #2817Features422Underbank 18168m2164.6m22
- Lot #2818Features422UNDERBANK 18 CORNER232m2169.05m22
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|