*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Welcome to boutique open plan luxury residences, surrounded by gardens and with the very best of the inner city at your door.
Eighty Eight is perfectly positioned in the highly sought after suburb of Travancore. Nestled in-between and among Royal Park, North Melbourne and Flemington, you will find one of Melbourne's best kept secrets. This location contains both the perks of urban living, while being surrounded by natural beauty which produces a peaceful energy that emanates throughout the community.
Achieving an optimal balance between form and function, style and liveability, every facet of 88 Mt Alexander Road has been carefully designed. This one ofa kind development will take its place in history as one of Melbourne most iconic landmarks.
Each residence has been meticulously crafted, inviting occupants to personalise each space and make it their own.
88 Mt Alexander Road provides a variety of unique and flexible floorplans split across four levels offering a number of functional one and two bedroom options. Taking cues from the external architecture, these residences consist of an array of distinctive floorplans which seamlessly blend into the geometry of the facade creating thoughtful and refined living spaces.
Light filled living areas along with private balconies featuring sweeping views of parkland and tree tops adding to the allure of these one of a kind residences.
There are 32 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 102Features221180m214.5m294.5
- Lot #Unit 103Features221181m218m299
- Lot #Unit 104Features221182m222m2104
- Lot #Unit 105Features221185m224m2109
- Lot #Unit 106Features221185m28m293
- Lot #Unit 107Features221170m28m278
- Lot #Unit 108Features221170m28m278
- Lot #Unit 109Features111155m28m263
- Lot #Unit 110Features211167m215m282
- Lot #Unit 202Features222171m211m282
- Lot #Unit 203Features222173m211m284
- Lot #Unit 204Features222173m211m284
- Lot #Unit 206Features222184m210m294
- Lot #Unit 207Features222170m29m279
- Lot #Unit 208Features222170m29m279
- Lot #Unit 209Features222166m28m274
- Lot #Unit 210Features212167m29m276
- Lot #Unit 212Features212171m210m281
- Lot #Unit 302Features223170m211m281
- Lot #Unit 303Features223171m211m282
- Lot #Unit 304Features223171m211m282
- Lot #Unit 305Features223185m29m294
- Lot #Unit 306Features223184m29m293
- Lot #Unit 307Features223170m29m279
- Lot #Unit 308Features223170m29m279
- Lot #Unit 310Features213167m29m276
- Lot #Unit 312Features213171m210m281
- Lot #Unit 401Features114155m215m270
- Lot #Unit 402Features214171m29m280
- Lot #Unit 403Features214170m29m279
- Lot #Unit 404Features114162m29m271
- Lot #Unit 405Features224188m216m2104
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|