*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
The Leakes Road site is positioned in the radpidly growing Tarneit area of south west Melbourne. Supply meets demand in Tarneit with significant resources, government spending on infrastructure as well as a consistent flow of population.
Set close to the modern amenities of several masterplanned communities and infrastructure growth,the site is located close to a natural waterway and offering a choice of great schools nearby,wide open spaces, a mix of lot sizes, and easy access to public transport - Tarneit is definitely blooming.
If public transport and shopping is a priority for you, there are three town centres and a train station planned for the surrounding area.There are also plenty of child care options for kids of all ages, as well as kindergartens, primary and secondary schools to choose from. The nearby planned East Werribee employment precinct is expected to deliver 58,000 new jobs to the area, which means you can work close to home. And if you need to get into the city, the new Tarneit train station and easy access to the Princes Freeway will make it quick and simple.
- Cambridge Primary School 10 mins
- St James the Apostle Primary School 8 mins
- Bethany Catholic Primary School 12 mins
- Westgrove Primary School 12 mins
- The Grange P-12 College 8 mins
- Hoppers Crossing Secondary College 13 mins
- Suzanne Cory High School 17 mins
- Victoria University, Werribee Campus 17 mins
- Quick access to CBD: Situated only 32km from the Melbourne CBD and within 30 kilometres of Geelong.
- Easy access to the CBD from the nearby Princes Freeway (M1).
- Minutes away from the brand new Tarneit train station.
- The area is well-serviced by multiple bus routes
- Located only minutes to M1 Princes Freeway
- 45 mins Drive to Melbourne CBD
- 46 mins Via Train Melbourne CBD
SHOPS AND AMENITY
-5 mins Tarneit Gardens Shopping Centre
-9 mins Wyndham Village Shopping Centre
-10 mins Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre
There are 9 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #344Features321Matheson 144238m2147m21
- Lot #348Features321Matheson 144238m2147m21
- Lot #349Features422Duranbah392m2200m21
- Lot #346Features422Duranbah392m2200m21
- Lot #101Features321Matheson 135238m2135m21
- Lot #103Features321Matheson 135238m2135m21
- Lot #338Features422Duranbah200m2410m21
- Lot #130Features321Matheson 144255m2147m21
- Lot #316Features422Pomona 171350m2176m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|