*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Encapsulating 51 levels of world-class elegance, Palladium Tower is your portal to cosmopolitan living. With stunning city, bay and lake views from the heart of Melbourne's vibrant Southbank precinct, you're only minutes away from premier venues, entertainment and events.
As a resident, enjoy Palladium Tower's world-class amenities designed with inner-city style in mind. Whether you're unwinding at the Residents' Retreat, complete with a gym, pool and steam room or entertaining friends on the Palladium Terrace and Lounge with champagne in hand, Palladium Tower is the place where luxury and lifestyle truly unite.
Perfectly positioned in the Southbank precinct, Palladium Tower boasts a 98/100 Walk Score* meaning everything is within immediate walking distance.
Immerse yourself in breathtaking views that span north across the Melbourne CBD and south to Albert Park Lake and Port Phillip Bay. Sights from Palladium Tower's easterly aspect showcase the lush greenery of the Royal Botanic Gardens, all the way out to the Dandenong Ranges.
Palladium Tower is perfectly positioned amongst the exciting hustle and bustle of the city. In a thriving district just minutes from Melbourne's CBD, all you need is within close proximity.
Palladium Tower's convenient location puts you less than 200 metres from large supermarkets, cafes, fine dining restaurants and bars. Just a short tram ride away, you can visit iconic attractions including the Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne's famous laneways such as Degraves Street and Hosier Lane, and the Arts Precinct, home to the Arts Centre, National Gallery of Victoria, Hamer Hall, Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Recital Centre and Malthouse Theatre.
For those that love to shop, Melbourne Central, Emporium and QV also await. If you're a sports aficionado, the renowned Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Etihad Stadium and Rod Laver Arena are only a few stops away on public transport. If you want to revel in a glamorous night out, Melbourne's best bars and restaurants are on your doorstep. Watch day turn into night with a scenic stroll on Yarra River Promenade and wander with surprise and delight around the globally renowned Crown Casino & Entertainment Complex.
On weekends, should you prefer to explore your immediate surrounds, take a 5-12 minute stroll from your new home to Clarendon Street, South Melbourne. There you'll find an endless array of shops, some of Melbourne's best coffee and the South Melbourne Market where the friendly locals offer the freshest produce, arts and crafts.
There are 26 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 2304Features2123DGardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 2404Features2124DGardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 4204Features2142D1City, Gardens, MCG63.1m23.1m266.2
- Lot #Unit 4504Features2145D1City, Gardens, MCG63.1m23.1m266.2
- Lot #Unit 1105Features2211EBay, Lake81.3m25.1m286.4
- Lot #Unit 1405Features2214EBay, Lake80.2m25.1m285.3
- Lot #Unit 1705Features2217EBay, Lake80.2m25.1m285.3
- Lot #Unit 1905Features2219EBay, Lake80.2m25.1m285.3
- Lot #Unit 2005Features2220EBay, Lake80.2m25.1m285.3
- Lot #Unit 2305Features2223EBay, Lake80.2m25.1m285.3
- Lot #Unit 2405Features2224EBay, Lake80.2m25.1m285.3
- Lot #Unit 2805Features2228EBay, Lake80.2m25.1m285.3
- Lot #Unit 5001Features3450JCity, Docklands, Gardens242.7m252.3m2295
- Lot #Unit 5002Features3450KBay, Lake, Gardens303.9m248.6m2352.5
- Lot #Unit 2704Features2227D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 2804Features2228D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 3504Features2235D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 3604Features2236D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 2604Features2226D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 3804Features2238D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 3904Features2239D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 2904Features2229D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 3104Features2231D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 3204Features2232D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 3304Features2233D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
- Lot #Unit 3404Features2234D5Gardens, MCG63.1m23.2m266.3
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|