*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Nestled in a prestigious inner-city enclave, with both the CBD and Fishermans Bend on its doorstep, Normanby brings together the very best of Melbourne living in one sculptural landmark address. With an international hotel and exceptional residences commanding city views - Normanby is designed fora brilliant future.
With planning for the nearby Fishermans Bend urban renewal precinct underway, this will be the city's most impressive new employment, residential,lifestyle and education hub.A new large-scale cam pus for The University of Melbourne and South Melbourne Primary School,Victoria's first government vertical primary school,will both be a short distance from Normanby.
From Normanby, it's a short walk or tram ride into the CBD or South Melbourne. From the high-end boutiques of Crown and Collins Street to vibrant DFO South Wharf, this is the heart of the city's best shopping.With fresh produce and coffee always on hand at the local South Melbourne Market, all the ingredients you need for the perfect weekend are just moments away.
This pocket of Melbourne provides recreation and relaxation in equal measure. Run, walk or cycle your way to the beaches of nearby St Kilda and Port Melbourne for early morning exercise or just watching the sun sets over the bay. For more cultural pursuits, the world renowned galleries, theatres and concert halls of the city's arts precinct are also close by.
A bold addition to Melbourne's skyline, Normanby has been crafted to stand the test of time. Its elegant, sophisticated form is encapsulated by a signature frame, creating a sculptural piece of architecture. The use of various angles give movement to the building, like jewels reflecting the sunlight, with LED lighting adding to the angular design as day turns to night.
There are 20 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 2401Features32241D21Docklands/CityNE131m217m2148
- Lot #Unit 2403Features22243A1CityE77m210m287
- Lot #Unit 2501Features32251B21Docklands/CityNE132m217m2149
- Lot #Unit 2503Features22253C1CityE77m210m287
- Lot #Unit 2601Features32261A21Docklands/CityNE132m217m2149
- Lot #Unit 2701Features32271B21Docklands/CityNE130m217m2147
- Lot #Unit 2901Features32291E21Docklands/CityNE13m217m230
- Lot #Unit 3001Features32301C21Docklands/CityNE132m217m2149
- Lot #Unit 3101Features32311E21Docklands/CityNE132m217m2149
- Lot #Unit 3201Features32321D21Docklands/CityNE132m216m2148
- Lot #Unit 3301Features32331B21Docklands/CitNE132m217m2149
- Lot #Unit 3305Features32338C11City/Port PhillipSE106m210m2116
- Lot #Unit 3405Features32348A11City/Port PhillipSE103m210m2113
- Lot #Unit 3505Features32358E11City/Port PhillipSE106m210m2116
- Lot #Unit 3605Features32368B11City/Port PhillipSE105m29m2114
- Lot #Unit 2201Features322211Docklands/CityNE131m217m2148
- Lot #Unit 2303Features22231CityE77m210m287
- Lot #Unit 3703Features22371CityE77m29m286
- Lot #Unit 3704Features22371CityE81m29m290
- Lot #Unit 3705Features323711City/Port PhillipSE106m210m2116
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|