*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Domain House is a masterful design statement in one of Melbourne’s most prized domains. Over 19 levels, the building’s architecture has been considered to optimise natural light, views and proportions for a diverse selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences that will be amongst the city’s finest. The building includes a series of high-end, shared spaces for upscale entertaining and wellbeing.
A façade of double height columns and intersecting horizontal blades surround the building, anchored by a podium then rising to a tower set back into the design. The rectilinear grid formation of light columns bordering dark glazing creates a sense of volume and three-dimensionality, while also framing the views from inside looking out. An enclosed glass prism extends from the podium, visually connecting to the tower above, as it creates a striking space for residents to entertain and lounge. The overall vertical expression of the architecture is emphasized by perpendicular planes intersecting at every second floor to give the tower its tall, elegant aesthetic.
Ascend to the 6th level where indoor and outdoor spaces encourage lounging and dining with friends while taking in panoramic views. Spread across the podium rooftop, a lounge pays homage to beautiful and precise craftsmanship. With a focus on customised, high-end joinery, elegant furnishings and lighting, the design balances depth and detail. The Yoga Room and Wellness studio is deeply rejuvenating and enveloped in timber and natural light. The outdoor terraces increase entertaining options and open to vistas of the surrounding parklands and city.
Domain House is located on the fringe of Melbourne’s Domain Precinct and the CBD, an area that embodies world-leading culture and atmosphere of with its offering of globally recognised arts, shopping, dining, sporting grounds, and lush, tranquil green spaces.
The Domain Parklands are just a short walk away from Domain House. They encompasses Kings Domain, The Shrine of Remembrance and its surrounding garden, Government House Reserve, the Shrine of Remembrance Reserve, and the Royal Botanic Gardens, all the way to the river.
Some of Melbourne’s best restaurants and cafes are located within the Domain Precinct and the retail hubs that are South Melbourne and South Yarra. The Domain Precinct offers a lifestyle that means everything you need is just a short walk or tram ride away, be it world-class food and drinks, theatre, restaurants or sporting events and shopping.
The Domain Precinct is also close to Melbourne’s elite sporting facilities and the internationally renowned events held there. The planned Anzac Station, which will be a five-minute walk from Domain House, will allow commuters to access easily the area between South Yarra and North Melbourne, which includes the CBD, the State Library and Melbourne University and all the shopping and dining in-between at hubs such as Melbourne Central, Emporium and the Queen Victoria Building shopping centres. The Anzac Station entrance near Domain House will be at the edge of the Shrine of Remembrance Reserve.
There are 45 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 2.04Features22211North West74m28.4m282.4
- Lot #Unit 3.03Features2231North69.2m28.9m278.1
- Lot #Unit 3.04Features22311North West73.9m28.4m282.3
- Lot #Unit 3.06Features22311West72.2m28.1m280.3
- Lot #Unit 3.08Features22311South West77.4m224.4m2101.8
- Lot #Unit 3.12Features2231East64.8m28m272.8
- Lot #Unit 4.01Features22411North74.8m28.1m282.9
- Lot #Unit 4.04Features22411North West73.9m28.4m282.3
- Lot #Unit 4.05Features22411West72.8m28.1m280.9
- Lot #Unit 4.08Features22411South West77.4m28m285.4
- Lot #Unit 5.01Features22511North81.4m28.6m290
- Lot #Unit 5.03Features22511North West73.9m28.4m282.3
- Lot #Unit 5.07Features22511South West77.4m28m285.4
- Lot #Unit 6.01Features2261West73.2m28.4m281.6
- Lot #Unit 6.04Features22611South West77.4m28m285.4
- Lot #Unit 7.02Features22711West72.3m28.1m280.4
- Lot #Unit 7.05Features22711South West77.3m28m285.3
- Lot #Unit 7.07Features1171East50.1m28m258.1
- Lot #Unit 7.08Features1171East50m28m258
- Lot #Unit 7.10Features22711North East73.7m28m281.7
- Lot #Unit 8.05Features22811South West77.3m28m285.3
- Lot #Unit 8.08Features1181East50m28m258
- Lot #Unit 8.09Features22811North East61.8m28m269.8
- Lot #Unit 8.10Features22811North East73.7m28m281.7
- Lot #Unit 9.05Features22911South West77.3m28m285.3
- Lot #Unit 9.07Features1191East50.1m28m258.1
- Lot #Unit 10.02Features221011West72.3m28.1m280.4
- Lot #Unit 10.05Features221011South West77.3m28m285.3
- Lot #Unit 12.01Features221211North West69m28.5m277.5
- Lot #Unit 12.05Features221211South West77.3m28m285.3
- Lot #Unit 13.03Features221311West70.7m27.9m278.6
- Lot #Unit 13.09Features321311North East101.1m28m2109.1
- Lot #Unit 14.01Features321411North West95.1m28.7m2103.8
- Lot #Unit 14.03Features221411West70.7m27.9m278.6
- Lot #Unit 14.09Features321411North East101.1m28m2109.1
- Lot #Unit 15.08Features21151East61.8m28m269.8
- Lot #Unit 16.09Features321621North East101.1m28m2109.1
- Lot #Unit 17.01Features321711North West95.1m28.7m2103.8
- Lot #Unit 17.03Features221711West70.7m27.9m278.6
- Lot #Unit 17.08Features211711East61.8m28m269.8
- Lot #Unit 17.09Features321721North East101.13m28.01m2109.14
- Lot #Unit 18.02Features221811West75.3m28.2m283.5
- Lot #Unit 18.05Features321821South East103.6m28.2m2111.8
- Lot #Unit 18.06Features221811East74.5m28.1m282.6
- Lot #Unit 18.07Features321821North East119.6m210.9m2130.5
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|