*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Altius is a boutique community nestled in Pakenham, only minutes from the township where everything you need for comfortable living is at your fingertips. Altius provides you with a calm and peaceful retreat to come home to at the end of each day. This intimate development boasts lots ranging in size from 322m2 to 608m2.
Privacy, community and a sense of peace and tranquility are front of mind at Altius.
You don’t need to travel far to enjoy established amenities. Pakenham has an enviable mix of recreation, shopping, dining and entertainment options to rival any city-centre.
Wander the historically significant Winjeel’s trail, explore your local Bunyip State Park, or visit bustling local markets for fresh produce, unique artwork and craft ware.
A worthwhile 40 minute drive takes you to the heart of the Dandenong Ranges with a mix of quaint cafes, antique shops, wineries and an abundance of bike and walking tracks, not to mention stunning mountain views.
You’ll discover Pakenham is that fresh start you’ve been dreaming of
There are 21 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #13Features422Wynyard532m2183.33m21
- Lot #15Features422Wynyard495m2183.33m21
- Lot #25Features422Coventry475m2186.40m21
- Lot #26Features422Gladstone533m2202.80m21
- Lot #27Features422Morris533m2203.90m21
- Lot #28Features322Coventry475m2167.55m21
- Lot #29Features422Wynyard475m2207.56m21
- Lot #30Features422Gladstone547m2202.80m21
- Lot #31Features422Coventry513m2180m21
- Lot #12Features322Dow475m2140m21
- Lot #1Features422Axton322m2167.32m21
- Lot #12Features422Coventry475m2179.78m21
- Lot #13Features432Morris532m2203.9mm21
- Lot #15Features422Gladstone495m2202.8m21
- Lot #25Features322Tribe475m2144.8m21
- Lot #26Features422Coventry533m2179.78m21
- Lot #27Features422Coventry533m2186.4m21
- Lot #28Features422Wynyard475m2183.33m21
- Lot #29Features322Dow475m2141.64m21
- Lot #30Features432Morris547m2203.9m21
- Lot #31Features422Wynyard513m2207.5m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|