*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Montage combines the very best of Mont Albert living, with 23 spacious and luxurious north-facing apartments, and all the advantages of this highly sought-after Melbourne location at the door. Montage was conceived with the discerning resident in mind.
Montage is perfectly positioned with a tram at the doorstep providing access to the city or to bustling Box Hill just moments away.
As well as its easy transport options by tram or train, Mont Albert is known for its quiet tree-lined streets, its expansive green parks and its friendly neighbourhood café and shopping scene.
One of Melbourne’s most established suburbs, Mont Albert is also highly sought after for its proximity to the city’s prestigious private schools.
With a selection of vibrant restaurants to choose from in Box Hill, as well as the boutiques and café scene of nearby Balwyn and Surrey Hills, this location in Mont Albert is ideally placed to enjoy the best of Melbourne’s prestigious eastern suburbs.
There are 19 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 101Features2211104.6m239.5m2144.1
- Lot #Unit 105Features221196.1m245.8m2141.9
- Lot #Unit 201Features3222111.3m232.9m2144.2
- Lot #Unit 203Features222182.4m28.5m290.9
- Lot #Unit 204Features222182.4m28.5m290.9
- Lot #Unit 206Features3222111.8m231.1m2142.9
- Lot #Unit 207Features222180.2m212.4m292.6
- Lot #Unit 208Features222181.3m217.7m299
- Lot #Unit 209Features222179.3m216.8m296.1
- Lot #Unit 302Features223176.1m28.1m284.2
- Lot #Unit 304Features223175.4m28.5m283.9
- Lot #Unit 305Features223176m28m284
- Lot #Unit 306Features3232111.8m219.9m2131.7
- Lot #Unit 307Features223175.7m212.4m288.1
- Lot #Unit 308Features223181.7m217.7m299.4
- Lot #Unit 309Features223179.3m212.5m291.8
- Lot #Unit 405Features224176.4m28m284.4
- Lot #Unit 407Features224176.6m213.9m290.5
- Lot #Unit 409Features224174m28.3m282.3
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|