*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Toolern Waters is situated within the West-Melbourne growth corridor and combines a balance between city convenience (40 minutes to Melbourne CBD) and an easy country lifestyle.
Only minutes away, Melton Town Centre is currently being transformed to create better community spaces and the growth of local businesses.
An exciting new land and housing development adjacent to the Melton Reservoir and located within the new Toolern Precinct. Toolern Waters is a master planned community with lots offering the perfect lifestyle for a growing family.
- Located within the new Toolern Precinct, a major urban growth area of south-west Melton.
- Easy access to Melbourne CBD and suburbs along the Western Freeway and the Deer Park By-pass, as well as the nearby Melton Railway Station.
- All the facilities a family needs including transport,schools and excellent shopping centres all within close proximity to Toolern Waters.
- Woodgrove Shopping Centre showcases a number of dining options, specialty retailers and a cinema to cater for all ages.
- Local sporting, leisure & recreational options are exceptional with the Melton Reservoir, Melton Valley Golf Club, Melton Waves Swimming Centre & Melton Harness Racing Complex (TabCorp Park), only minutes from Toolern Waters.
There are 2 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #1003Features42210Geneva 17407m2161m21
- Lot #1035Features42210Easton 21425m2198m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|