*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Embrace parkside living at Sturt St Parque. Twenty-six unique residences form a stunning statement in Melbourne’s leafy and sought after suburb of Essendon.
The design vision for Sturt St Parque is one of understated elegance that has been crafted by renowned Melbourne design practice, Artisan Architects.
Step out from Sturt St Parque for a parkland paradise with endless recreational opportunities. The sought after location of Essendon offers an abundance of local cafés and eateries within walking distance of your new home. Numerous retail centres and high quality private schools are all on your doorstep.
- 22 unique residences located in Melbourne’s inner north suburb of Essendon
- Positioned against the lush Allison Park.
- Free flowing living and dining areas that transition to the balconies and terrace spaces.
- American Oak timber flooring with Wool Carpet to the bedrooms.
- Custom designed kitchens feature stone benchtops, Miele appliances, pullout pantries and kitchen islands for entertaining.
- Dual head shower and floating stone topped vanities create a dream bathroom.
- Well considered layouts and storage, designed for owner occupiers.
- Upgrade options include: Natural Stone, Brushed Nickle Tapware, Timber Laminate, Villeroy and Bosch sanitaryware, fridge with integration kit, built in microwave and insinkerator.
- Highly walkability score with countless amenities, shops and parks.
- Short walk to Lincoln Park, Salmon Reserve and Woodlands Park.
- 10 minute bike to Maribyrnong River, its river front trails and the Essendon Rowing club.
- End of block stroll to the popular North Essendon Shopping Village.
- Puckle Street, Rose Street, Highpoint and Essendon DFO shopping precincts all located within 10 mins.
- Walking distance to the No. 59 tram and Essendon train station.
There are 3 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 102Features32122ParksideNorth East131.5m216m2147.5
- Lot #Unit 103Features22111ParksideSouth East102.3m28.1m2110.4
- Lot #Unit 204Features21212West64.5m210.2m274.7
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|