*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
The apartments of Coburg Collective are as individual and iconic as their locale. Inspired by the area, each of these homes is a true industrial beauty with a contemporary twist.
The design of Coburg Collective offers a combination of raw tactility and highly curated elegance. Inside and out, the bold yet humble materiality harks back to traditional homes of the area.
Whether it's a hearty soup on a cold winter’s night or an al fresco summer barbecue with loved ones, living rooms and adjoining balconies offer plenty of space and a stunning backdrop of views over Melbourne.
Expansive open-plan living rooms are the ideal place for relaxing after a long day or lounging with a book on a Saturday morning. Floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors that connect with balconies invite an abundance of natural light into the home.
Inside these spacious hearts of the home, the robust expression of the exterior architecture is softened by warm timber tones and rustic materials in two colour schemes: Blanc – pale, subtle and refined, and Nero – bold, dark and rich.
Stone island benchtops within kitchens provide an elegant centre point to gather with guests, and feature pendant lighting is an additional touch of elegance.
Each bathroom is designed to be calming and comfortable, with double vanities in master en suites. Here the Blanc and Nero colour schemes continue, and hand-crafted mosaic tiles elevate this space to a sophisticated hideaway.
Coburg Collective offers a range of amazing private resident amenities.
- The landscaped rooftop garden, complete with a cinema, barbecues, seating areas and a pergola, offers spectacular views over Melbourne.
- The main lobby features a concierge area for residences, while a second, and more private, lobby connects to the library.
- A private residents’ bar and lounge is hidden away in a quiet pocket of the building.
- The state-of-the-art pool, gym and sauna are serene places to begin each morning.
- With exceptional amenity at your doorstep, an abundance of delights can be savoured moments from home.
- The Sydney Road aspect of Coburg Collective will provide an activated streetscape with curated retail and dining.
- A private communal courtyard and garden within the building, a perfect spot for a picnic.
- A suburb filled with natural and urban delights, all moments from your doorstep. A place like no other – Coburg is the beating heart of the north.
Coburg is home to a wide variety of lush green spaces. Minutes from home, Merri Creek winds its way all through the neighbourhood before ending at Coburg Lakes. Offering a health active lifestyle on your doorstep. From long walks in the park to tennis and cycling. Whether it’s a coffee and brunch or kangaroo steak with Shiraz, all the best bites are moments from home.
There are 25 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 302Features223WEST174.3m29.4m283.7
- Lot #Unit 303Features223WEST2107.6m217.7m2125.3
- Lot #Unit 304Features223WEST169.6m29.7m279.3
- Lot #Unit 306Features223WEST169.6m29.7m279.3
- Lot #Unit 307Features223WEST169.6m29.7m279.3
- Lot #Unit 308Features223WEST2107.6m217.6m2125.2
- Lot #Unit 309Features223WEST286m210.5m296.5
- Lot #Unit 402Features224WEST174.3m29.4m283.7
- Lot #Unit 403Features224WEST2107.6m217.7m2125.3
- Lot #Unit 405Features224WEST169.6m29.7m279.3
- Lot #Unit 406Features224WEST169.6m29.7m279.3
- Lot #Unit 407Features224WEST169.6m29.7m279.3
- Lot #Unit 408Features224WEST2107.6m217.7m2125.3
- Lot #Unit 409Features224WEST286m210.5m296.5
- Lot #Unit 502Features225WEST174.3m29.4m283.7
- Lot #Unit 503Features225WEST2107.6m217.7m2125.3
- Lot #Unit 504Features225WEST169.6m29.7m279.3
- Lot #Unit 506Features225WEST169.6m29.7m279.3
- Lot #Unit 508Features225WEST2107.6m217.7m2125.3
- Lot #Unit 509Features225WEST286m210.5m296.5
- Lot #Unit 601Features326WEST2117.3m221.9m2139.2
- Lot #Unit 604Features226WEST173.3m223.8m297.1
- Lot #Unit 605Features226WEST183.8m224.7m2108.5
- Lot #Unit 702Features327WEST2109.6m228.1m2137.7
- Lot #Unit 703Features427WEST2143.1m236.6m2179.7
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|