*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Aster is a collection of premium and thoroughly modern apartments that embrace the essence of the thriving and ever evolving nature of Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs.
Boasting a diverse range of one, two and three bedroom apartments, across three buildings, each with generous living spaces and quality fixtures and finishes, you are sure to find the perfect place to call home.
The community around Aster is always growing, with new cafes, restaurants and shops appearing all the time. From delightful local markets, offering the freshest produce to the immense range of major brands you can find at nearby Chadstone Shopping Centre, everything you could possibly need is located within close proximity
Clayton South is a hub for healthcare and education, boasting a range of schools, as well as the highly regarded Monash University, which is Australia’s largest. Located 20km from Melbourne’s CBD, commuting from Aster is a breeze, with two train stations and three bus stops within easy walking distance. The proposed suburban rail loop will also have a train station nearby connecting to Box Hill and Glen Waverley.
Aster has been designed to deliver peerless modern living in a landscape that is second to none.
Aster is the perfect combination of style, convenience & green design. Standing proudly on prominent Haughton Road, Aster boasts an undeniable sense of place, even as a part of the larger Jackson Green. Every effort has been made to design a sustainable building, with inclusions like double glazing, photovoltaics for use in communal areas and a communal electric car charging space, as well as water reuse ensuring that every apartment’s impact on the environment is lessened.
Aster boasts a diverse selection of one, two and three bedroom apartment floor plans that have all been meticulously composed with an undeniable sense of style and peerless attention to detail. Every home boasts abundant natural light and high quality finishes.
There are 34 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit A-108Features321A3F2North West98m217.5m2115.5
- Lot #Unit A-208Features322A3F2North West98m217.5m2115.5
- Lot #Unit A-301Features223A2C.21East86m211.5m297.5
- Lot #Unit A-302Features323A3D2South East99m298.5m2197.5
- Lot #Unit A-307Features223A2A.21East79.5m214.5m294
- Lot #Unit A-401Features224A2C.21East76m211.5m287.5
- Lot #Unit A-406Features324A3F2North West98m217.5m2115.5
- Lot #Unit A-407Features224A2A.21East79.5m214.5m294
- Lot #Unit A-502Features215A2G1South East70.5m288m2158.5
- Lot #Unit A-505Features325A3F2North West98m217.5m2115.5
- Lot #Unit A-506Features225A2A.21East79.5m214.5m294
- Lot #Unit A-B103Features22BasementA2A.31North East85.5m222m2107.5
- Lot #Unit A-G08Features32GroundA3F2North98m217.5m2115.5
- Lot #Unit B-1.1Features221B2D1East77m225.5m2102.5
- Lot #Unit B-2.08Features222B2E1North East81m226.5m2107.5
- Lot #Unit B-3.08Features223B2E1North East81m226.5m2107.5
- Lot #Unit B-4.08Features224B2E1North East82.5m29.5m292
- Lot #Unit B-4.09Features324B3E2South106m2198m2304
- Lot #Unit B-B1.01Features22BasementB2A.31North East85.5m223m2108.5
- Lot #Unit B-B1.02Features22BasementB2A.31North East85.5m223m2108.5
- Lot #Unit B-B1.03Features22BasementB2E.11North East82.5m230.5m2113
- Lot #Unit B-B1.05Features22BasementB2A.31East87m223m2110
- Lot #Unit B-G.09Features22GroundB2D1East77m226m2103
- Lot #Unit C-1.01Features221C2H1North East83m225m2108
- Lot #Unit C-1.02Features221C2H1North East80.5m222.5m2103
- Lot #Unit C-1.03Features221C2H1North East80.5m222.5m2103
- Lot #Unit C-1.04Features221C2H1North East83m225m2108
- Lot #Unit C-2.01Features222C2H1North East83m225m2108
- Lot #Unit C-2.02Features222C2H1North East80.5m222.5m2103
- Lot #Unit C-2.03Features222C2H1North East80.5m222.5m2103
- Lot #Unit C-2.04Features222C2H1North East83m225m2108
- Lot #Unit C-G.02Features22GroundC2H1North East80.5m233m2113.5
- Lot #Unit C-G.03Features22GroundC2H1North East80.5m233m2113.5
- Lot #Unit C-G.04Features22GroundC2H1North East82m233m2115
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|