*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
The Terrace Collection takes pride of place on Foundation Boulevard, the gateway to Burwood Brickworks. Artfully designed by Rothelowman — one of Australia’s most influential and awarded practices — the sophisticated six level residential design is elevated and positioned at one of the highest points of the precinct. The residences introduce a new standard in apartment living by pairing the cool sophistication of urban living with the warmth and elegance of a private home.
The Terrace Collection is the final apartment release for Burwood Brickworks. Design driven, community centric and committed to sustainable living, it has the definitive hallmarks of its unique environment. The architecture has been driven by a desire to recapture the sophistication and grace of homes that represent the golden eras of Melbourne’s built history. Drawing on the city’s grand Victorian terraces, the building’s composition brings together a community of residences articulated by the terraces within the built form.
The facade has been influenced by the unique history of the site and the modernist traditions that defined Melbourne’s classic suburban homes. Confident use of ribbed concrete, metal and brickwork is delivered in sweeping horizontal lines and gentle curves that meet expansive cantilevered eaves. A consistent material palette is used throughout while the profile is pared back, delivering a perfect union of openness, views and privacy. Embracing its context, The Terrace Collection contributes, not only to the lives of future residents, but also to the broader Burwood Brickworks precinct by providing an engaging place for residents to live in, enjoy and share with family and friends.
Exclusive to the building, a collection of shared amenities brings your community together. Ranging from spaces for fitness, to areas for socialising and entertaining, they encourage connection both indoors and outside. Burwood Brickworks provides its residents with an array of shops, dining and entertainment, all within easy walking distance of home. Built on sustainable principles and created for community, they are the social heart and soul of the precinct.
There are 34 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #Unit 101EFeatures11511151m210m261
- Lot #Unit 103EFeatures22511184m223m2107
- Lot #Unit 111EFeatures11511151m221m272
- Lot #Unit 203EFeatures22521184m223m2107
- Lot #Unit 204EFeatures22521178m212m290
- Lot #Unit 206EFeatures22521174m216m290
- Lot #Unit 209EFeatures11521151m212m263
- Lot #Unit 210EFeatures11521151m212m263
- Lot #Unit 211EFeatures11521151m212m263
- Lot #Unit 212EFeatures11521151m213m264
- Lot #Unit 214EFeatures22521177m216m293
- Lot #Unit 224EFeatures22521172m216m288
- Lot #Unit 304EFeatures22531178m212m290
- Lot #Unit 306EFeatures22531174m216m290
- Lot #Unit 312EFeatures11531151m213m264
- Lot #Unit 314EFeatures22531177m216m293
- Lot #Unit 316EFeatures21531167m211m278
- Lot #Unit 401EFeatures11541151m210m261
- Lot #Unit 404EFeatures22541178m212m290
- Lot #Unit 406EFeatures22541174m216m290
- Lot #Unit 411EFeatures11541151m212m263
- Lot #Unit 412EFeatures11541151m213m264
- Lot #Unit 413EFeatures22541174m216m290
- Lot #Unit 414EFeatures22541177m216m293
- Lot #Unit 415EFeatures21541167m211m278
- Lot #Unit 416EFeatures21541167m211m278
- Lot #Unit 501EFeatures11551151m210m261
- Lot #Unit 513EFeatures22551174m216m290
- Lot #Unit 515EFeatures21551167m211m278
- Lot #Unit 519EFeatures21551168m213m281
- Lot #Unit 601EFeatures22561178m227m2105
- Lot #Unit 608EFeatures22561175m234m2109
- Lot #Unit 609EFeatures22561178m231m2109
- Lot #Unit 613EFeatures22561182m220m2102
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|