*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Valley View is on the city side of the popular suburb, Modbury North, approximately 12km from Adelaide CBD.
The large Westfield Tea Tree Plaza is approx 4km away which is one of several significant employers in the region. Land to be sub divided, choice of 2 allotments.
- Well positioned infill site of 2 allotments on the city side of Modbury North
- Very popular suburb with good mix of young families and investors
- Valley View is close to large employment nodes including Modbury Hospital, Bunnings, Westfield Tea Tree Plaza, Ingle Farm Shopping centre just to name a few
- Walking distance to Valley View Secondary School, Gilles Plains TAFE and Public Transport close by including O'Bahn Bus Service with direct links to Adelaide CBD
- Great opportunity for families to purchase and live side by side
There are 2 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #50Features421ALDAN 18348.41m2141.31m21
- Lot #51Features421ALDAN 18348m2141.31m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|