*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Boasting 40 lots in a peaceful and quiet pocket of the rapidly growing Redland Bay suburb. With the water only a stones throw away, and with lots starting from 400sqm this is not the opportunity to miss
Nestled in a quiet pocket in Redland Bay, Bay Ridge boasts a location like no other. With a well connected road that links up perfectly with south bound and north bound traffic, Getting to where you need to go has never been simpler.
Bay Ridge offers you an opportunity to build your dream home in a natural setting while still enjoying city life and its conveniences.
• 400sqm - 781sqm sites with space for outdoor play and living
• Easy to build on sites, suitable for a variety of contemporary designs to complement your lifestyle and budget
• Close proximity to established amenities, with Victoria Point Shopping Centre under 5km away and the all new Victoria Point bus services due for completion late 2019 you will be connected to both community, city and nature.
• Private and public schools, along with childcare facilities all on your doorstep
• Brisbane just 55 mins away and the Gold Coast 50 mins
• Effortless connection to Public Transport and major road networks
• A prime location, in an established suburb, amongst some of the most sort after land in South East Queensland
There are 1 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #8Features321Bradley 144404m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|