*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us*
Located in the Moreton Bay growth corridor and perched high on the hill sits Kallangur's newest land offering.
* Easy Access to Highway, North & South
* 6km from the new University of Sunshine Coast campus in Petrie (Open Date 2020)
* Westfield North Lakes just 10 minutes' drive away
* Local to major business such as Ikea, Costco & Bunnings
* Childcare centre within walking distance
* Close to local schools including Northpine College
* 2 minute drive to North Lakes Business Park
* Local sporting clubs at Bob Brock park, only 3 mins drive
* A range of local medical facilities close by & the newly built North Lakes Health Precinct only a 10 Minute drive
* Dakabin train station close by & 2 bus stops within short walking distance
* North Lakes Resort Golf Club just 10 minutes away
* Express train from Petrie train station making the trip into the city only 30 mins
There are 2 lot(s) available in this property.
- Lot #9Features321Bradley 144375m2144m21
- Lot #9Features422Daumier 169375m2169m21
Do you qualify for the FHBA 50 Rebate?
The following eligibility criteria will apply
Available for ‘Brand New’ purchases only; including townhouses, apartments &freestanding houses
Purchase must be made through one of FHBA’s partner’s or a new property provider approved by FHBA
Your ‘first home loan’ must be arranged through FHBA Mortgages (exceptions may apply)
The FHBA 50 Rebate is paid in addition to your State’s First Home Owners Grant &Stamp Duty concessions
Complimentary Insurance Consultation with FHBA Protect to ensure you are protected
You must agree to the full terms and conditions outlined in our client agreement new homes service before buying
How Much Is It?
Eligible FHBA first home buyer clients will be entitled to a 50% cash rebate on the total referral fees paid to FHBA (FHBA Pty Limited) from the new home provider you proceed with (should FHBA have a referral agreement with the provider)
The FHBA 50 Rebate will typically range from $2,500 to $12,000 depending on factors such as the property type, property location and property builder.
The rebate will be paid after the full referral fees are received by FHBA from the new homes provider first
To be eligible, the property must be from an FHBA new homes provider partner or approved by FHBA first:
House & Land
A first home buyer couple meet an FHBA Coach and tell the Coach about their desired property. After working out their budget, the Coach show’s them a range of properties from FHBA’s New Homes partners. The QLD couple are interested in a house & land package through an FHBA partnered builder. The builder completes the sale with the client including some custom inclusions. The builder pay’s FHBA an agreed referral fee of $15,000.” “The couple will be entitled to the following government grant and incentives:
|QLD Govt. FHOG Grant (2016/17 FY)||$20,000|
|Stamp Duty Payable||--|
|FHBA 50 Rebate (50% of $15,000)||$7,500|
|Total $ Incentives||$27,500|